Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Coventions and Cosplay [possible M] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4150)

Echo-chan713 02-24-2012 03:34 PM

I was going to cosplay as him, until I found out that I got replaced and saying that I don't put the effort into my cosplaying.
And the fact that hs is growing rapidly.

Did you know that funimation bought the license to panty and stocking

NikkoGallarado 02-24-2012 03:40 PM

Yes I did find that out. Also I hate HS I only like the trolls and how they look.

I am the manry-est of men!

Echo-chan713 02-24-2012 03:59 PM

I could never catch on with the story, it was nothing but point and click and I just got bored

NikkoGallarado 02-24-2012 04:06 PM

It was boring I made it I think into Act two or something like that was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF this and just left it alone looked up the trolls.

Echo-chan713 02-24-2012 04:10 PM

I was up to where you were and I was like "FCK DIS SHIT"

NikkoGallarado 02-24-2012 04:16 PM

The one thing that pisses me off is people saying I am underprivalge cause I don;t read it? WTF I'm like F U GAIS. I don't need read shit that numbs my brain and is boring as shit.

Echo-chan713 02-24-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikkoGallarado (Post 1078102)

The one thing that pisses me off is people saying I am underprivalge cause I don;t read it? WTF I'm like F U GAIS. I don't need read shit that numbs my brain and is boring as shit.

same here, mine was to put the effort into it. as well as that if it put my mind into and if i kept my mind open to the story i would of liked it

NikkoGallarado 02-24-2012 10:16 PM

I was feeling the same way it made me just dislike it.

Echo-chan713 02-25-2012 04:51 PM

So that makes it two of us then

Fey 02-25-2012 09:11 PM

I move to...wait...apparently this is not a vote
::rereads what she missed::
never bothered to read it, the art style would drive me INSANE before I could get more than a couple clicks in.
>.<
and, really, reeeeeally world?? My outfit is done, the wig is mostly done, the accessory bits ar done...and I'm pretty damn sure I made the skirt too long once it's all together. Shoot. Me. Now.

**Edit**
\o/
not too short, just need a better hoop/setup thingie! And that, besides the shoes, is all I have and two weeks left. OwO so happy, now I can fix some issues with the other things.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 05:36 AM

Oooo That will be nice Fey. Also I have some sleeping beauty tats I will never use you can have for she has blue dress. XD

Fey 02-28-2012 01:18 PM

OwO
\o/
yay!
And OMG Viola has a SATELITTE DISH SKIRT!! I'm gonna have to make short bloomers or spanx or something so I don't flash peoples, hehehe. But other than a battery pack for her orb and painting her claws she's ready for next week!
Not sure what to work on next for me...making Hilde for Sam... and need to start on DV for Amanda...guess I should start on WQEsther finally.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 01:35 PM

I have no idea what I am going to do cause I am down a cosplay now. . . .I still haven't gotten what I needed for Gakupo or bloody japan. . .okay bloody japan is not even blood. . .

Fey 02-28-2012 01:37 PM

oh noes! is there anything I can do to help? I won't have any days off before con, but I can work after work if its not something insane/crazy...

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 01:43 PM

I need monies to buy contacks thats what I need. I need to throw blood all over Japan. Its food coloring with a mix of puff paint?

Fey 02-28-2012 01:45 PM

LOL if I was closer I'd volunteer to throw paint on you! Can't help with the money thing, I won't have any until the Thursday before con.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 01:46 PM

Its okay I'm waiting on pay day, I do hope I can get to do the blood thing.

Fey 02-28-2012 01:50 PM

if you can come over a day after I get off work(usually home after 6pm) I can totally splatter you with paint! But I know you guys are doing the packing/moving/con planning thing, so I'm sure time is all crazy.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 01:52 PM

No kidding, also Ed has midnight Dance, the cosplay contest and all the of the over night stuff.

Fey 02-28-2012 01:53 PM

we keep telling Ed to let Night handle it with us, then HD is represented and Ed isn't running around crazy pants.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 02:16 PM

It's like they keep stuffing stuff on to Ed cause we lost all the staff from prior stuff.

Evil Ed 02-28-2012 02:25 PM

Hi, Nikko told be about this. How's it going HorseDeer is getting ready for on....sigh.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 02:27 PM

Just busy as always in away I guess.

Fey 02-28-2012 04:04 PM

sadly I'm not surprised with some of the staff leaving, heck, after last year's debacle I'm sure no one will miss the DCCS....

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 04:09 PM

I know I wouldn't miss them also.

Fey 02-28-2012 04:10 PM

>.>
<.<
I think it makes me cackly happy actually
::cackles::
back to the making of things! I need to play with paint stripper, but have to wait for gloves and a new icing bucket with a lid...silly Kyou would get in it otherwise.

NikkoGallarado 02-28-2012 04:20 PM

Hey plays in buckets.

Fey 02-28-2012 07:23 PM

he plays in eeeeeeeeeverything, including Viola's hoop skirt, it was sorta hillarious.
:: stares at you from her red contacts::
gonna be weird since I can see the red...
updating the Duchess of Damascus' outfit, I need detaily ideas for her...stupid non-artistic bent....

NikkoGallarado 02-29-2012 01:02 AM

I got some red ones mah self~~~ So happy~! -dances around-

Fey 02-29-2012 02:19 AM

mine a reeeeeeally red, like, you can tell across a room red. at least in photos there'll be no doubt I guess LOL I sorta want purple ones so I can be in very different coloured lenses all weekend.

Fauxreal 02-29-2012 02:58 AM

*invades* Hi! I'm new. *looks around* I cosplay and go to convention, though I've been sick and couldn't afford to dress up for a while. I'm planning on attending A-Cen again this year, I also work there - volunteer. This year I'm working Staff Suite!

Fey 02-29-2012 10:52 AM

Hiya Fauxreal :) Cause I"m a nosey one I'm curious, whom do you usually cosplay? And what's your favourite convention you've attended?

And, I have no idea what to do for the next week O.O I'm done with all the stuff I need...so...uh...what now?? lol

NikkoGallarado 02-29-2012 03:04 PM

Do you have your whole line up Fey? Cause I have almost all mine. All I need to do now is bloody up Japan and I will be done.

Echo-chan713 02-29-2012 05:55 PM

I need to sew mine up fast. Thank god I can go to wasabi XD

The only thing is that I'll be there on Friday evening which is not a problem anyway

Fey 02-29-2012 06:08 PM

Yep Nikko, whole line up is set. Lisa on Day/night 0, Duchess of Damascus Friday, Amy Saturday and Viola Sunday!
And holy crap, I will NEVER use this brand of paint thinner again! It ate through my gloves and gave me chemical burns on the backs of both hands! Sadly I could only get through three of the four items I was trying to strip before the pain was too much.

NikkoGallarado 02-29-2012 06:51 PM

holt cow what kind is it?

Fey 02-29-2012 08:00 PM

no idea, and evil kind I suppose. But it's okay, the burns faded quickly, I guess it was just VERY irritated skin. Now my hands are all silver LOL thanks to spray paint. I'm really quite mean to my skin some days.

NikkoGallarado 02-29-2012 08:04 PM

Bad Fey Bad~! You only have one sets of skin!

Fey 02-29-2012 08:06 PM

well aaaaaaactually I have like three...six if you wanna get really nit-picky, and it GROWS back...eventually...sometimes...occasionally with scars....
But yeah, I am done with stupid stuff today,t he last crown thing can marinate in the toxic waste until I get like nine pairs of gloves and wear them all at once. Means I won't have as much for con to sell, but as I'm just hoping ot make enough to pay my part of the room and give you guys some for letting me use table space I'm content.

NikkoGallarado 02-29-2012 08:17 PM

Yeah no probs Fey. Yeah Skin can do that but still bad, bad.