Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Fallen's Hill Billy Quest [Chat with Me?] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2081)

Fizzyology 11-30-2010 09:06 PM

lol well more like the Gray Guild but hammers works too XD

ooh you know what I just thought of? I ought to make a contest where people draw me hammer pics and the winner gets a bunch of Runes XD

Fallen 11-30-2010 09:11 PM

Ahh, the Grey one. I can never keep up with that thread. xD
(But then again, this event has made me anti-forum. xD)

Ooh, that would be fun! =D
I wonder how creative people would get with that one! o:

Fizzyology 11-30-2010 09:14 PM

lol I haven't been keeping up with it too much either, 'cause I've actually been busy for once lol. I mean I try to post whenever I can there though :3

I'd have to give examples of course, like the ones that I've drawn and maybe some of the 3-D versions of them from Fiesta. *shrug* I would be a long time from now, 'cause first I'd have to suck it up and make a mule and save up some Runes and stuff lol

Fallen 11-30-2010 09:48 PM

Haha, better to be busy than bored on a forum. xD

Lol, true. xD I'm still curious to see that design you made. O:
(Though, even just the description still makes it interesting!)

Lucid: 12-01-2010 02:13 AM

I haven't signed up for the guild (yet) but I'm still a friend, right? :3 drawing pretty hammers also sounds quite fun.

Fizzyology 12-01-2010 03:38 PM

Fallen: lol well the pic I'm using for my sig and the Guild gives an outline look of the hammer. Kind of gives you a hint at what it looks like :3

Lucid: (hug) Yesh you're a friend of the guild ^-^ Hopefully It won't ever come to invite only sales though :3

Lucid: 12-01-2010 06:00 PM

SUCCESS! **hugs** I love friends! <3
I doubt it will ever come to invite-only sales. people are just excited that you'll be selling most weeks, rather than once a month like it's been.

Fizzyology 12-01-2010 08:55 PM

lol yeah unless about 200 more people join and there's still no other Rune sellers, and the 200 people are all looking to buy runes, I think I'll be ok XD

Lucid: 12-01-2010 09:42 PM

yeah. XD I think out of 200 new, active people joining, some will at least donate for their own runes, if not help out selling them. :3

Fallen 12-02-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizzyology (Post 297378)
Fallen: lol well the pic I'm using for my sig and the Guild gives an outline look of the hammer. Kind of gives you a hint at what it looks like :3

Lucid: (hug) Yesh you're a friend of the guild ^-^ Hopefully It won't ever come to invite only sales though :3

Really? Ooh. ::pictures that shape with gems in it:: o wo

::interjects:: I hope it doesn't either. >_<

Fizzyology 12-02-2010 04:08 PM

lol either way this weeks sale is going to be a bit crazy, since I'll only have a little to sell....not to mention that I'm tempted to buy about four of each of the new monthly items XD

Fallen 12-02-2010 04:25 PM

I'm tempted to buy four of each of the new MI's as well. e_e
I might be stalking your thread next week to buy a boatload of runes if I can. >_<

Me being me, I say blow em on the MI's so you don't have to worry about them later. XD
Or.. well.. if you want to have some for others, maybe not? Gah, I hate decisions. >.< xD;

Fizzyology 12-03-2010 12:36 PM

lol well it looks like the offer for the anka set is going to fall through, since apparently 100Runes isn't a lot for the set (rolls eyes) Oh well, I'm sure I'll find someone willing to actually sell their items instead of show them off eventually XD

Fallen 12-04-2010 12:08 AM

::sigh:: Nothing is enough anymore. D;

Random: Omg, did you already sell all of your runes? o_O

Lucid: 12-04-2010 10:39 PM

hm, didn't end up mattering to me if you were able to sell more than this week, I was away from home for 22 hours (awake for 36 and a half) working on my project! but my baby is amazing and beautiful and if we don't get an A+++ and get picked to go on to the competition, I will cry.

Fallen 12-05-2010 12:39 AM

Then you will get an A+++ and go in competition!