Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Market between Clouds[S: MOST EIs, 2 AMis | B: RIGs!! Current MIs!! <33] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3179)

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:04 PM

I'm not sure. With school coming up its more like what will I give my extra time to. Especially since I work part time at school and I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I hoping something else again. I won't give up mene completely. But I might stop donating to it, *sigh* haven't decided yet.

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:08 PM

Well, Mene is living it's somewhat meek existence on donators, even if they donate just 4 dollars a months, every donator lost is big trouble to Mene. Besides, it makes the current monthly price go even higher, as if it isn't insane already. But if you barely go on there, it would be sorta strange to keep donating to it, I guess.

How much of summer break left for you?

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:22 PM

Well I just finished a class, but classes don't start for me until late August. Unless I take another summer class.
Sorry got distracted by hair. There are so many styles.

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:26 PM

Mm, sounds like you have nice, free time ahead of you. And how many years left for you to study?

Aha, true. Although i end up using very few of them.

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:28 PM

I have 2 years I add an another minor. Well I'm going to try to do this minor, its Japanese.

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:33 PM

So, you're studying things language/culture related?

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:40 PM

NO actually my major is botany....I just like Japan. Drives my Daddy crazy.

Roachi 07-03-2011 04:41 PM

Yay rainy got some runeys :)

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:43 PM

Ok, I have my avi ready! Its with alot of the things I bought from Rain-chan.

Roachi 07-03-2011 04:44 PM

Oooh i like it, very nifty :)

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:45 PM

xD I did, all thanks to Silverwingedshadows. <3 I want to go and spend them all on yearlies. v_v But I cannot. D: Because with what will I buy monthlies in the future then. >.>

Oh,I see. Well, Japan is interesting, but if honestly, I don't understand the current world wide fascination with it.

WOW, it's pretty, Silverwingedshadows. <333

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:46 PM

Thanks! Makes me think I'm the Angel defending the gates of something.

Roachi 07-03-2011 04:47 PM

What if you get a couple rainy???
The whole set costs more then 400 runes lol. Its crazy. But you should get em before november. Coz i think they'll change after that right?? I'm gonna try and get another couple of sets for my mule before then.

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:47 PM

You would have fitted so well in Divines. xD (the event had two teams: corrupts and divines battling against each other, there was even game where you went, picked your attack and the other picked theirs, and then, who had picked the winning attack from pre-set table, won).

Silverwingedshadows 07-03-2011 04:47 PM

Japan has been fascinating me for years. Most places but here tend to. And I'm trying to see if I can go to either Japan or China next summer with school.

Sadrain 07-03-2011 04:50 PM

I know, I have few of yearlies already (mostly thanks to generous friends v_v), but I would love to have multiples of some, and I still don't have the sorrow sash and both horn sets. >.< But I keep telling my self... Maybe I will get lucky and get more Runes, then I can afford to buy them safely. >.< I think that if I keep buying just one set a month (sigh), I will manage to keep 150 for those three items before they change, though.

I had a dream of getting 5 of each monthly, lol. Now it seems so impossible. xD