Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [M] Vincent's Place ~ 1000 Replies! Whoo! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19851)

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:05 PM

Hmm.
Mayyybe warm towels and soup or something? XD I don't know.
Orrrr a hot bath. x3
Noo the bath might be bad... idk. XD

Espy 04-05-2014 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1619612)
Hmm. -looking at arms-
Do you think I look like chicken , Espy? XD

Not...really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andariel (Post 1619613)
I've been taking aspirin, but I've had a pounding headache for 2 days now.

That's not good. Might not be -just- a headache, you know.

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:21 PM

XD
You changed your avatar. o:
Beast-warrior-ish. XD Nice.
I'm debating on changing mine again. But having trouble finding a good belt thats not expensive. XP

And yeah. o_o; I havn't thought about that...
maybe you should see a doctor about it, Andariel? T-T?

Sei 04-05-2014 10:30 PM

Wow, those're some nice looking wings! :)

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:32 PM

Thanks. 8D I can fly with them~
-flaps and falls on butt-
Well. For a few seconds. Dx

Sei 04-05-2014 10:34 PM

What kind of belt are you looking for? We have many styles of belts. You could also use a sash like the one I am wearing.

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:36 PM

I don't really know. XD I guess a sash might work.
Just whenever I play around in the avatar thing and make a random one I seem to have trouble with the middle section. XD haha.

Espy 04-05-2014 10:42 PM

There's a Sarya's Sash for 1.5k in the shops, and such. If you search for, say, "blue" (actually, especially blue, because only the "blue" items have that in their name), you can see all of the items in that shop without having to go through pages and pages of colors.

Well, except for a few special items, like Sarya's Sash, Tune-Up stuff, different sets, the jade set, etc. But most commons can be found that way.

If there's any particular sort of sash you're looking for, I can help you there as well.

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:45 PM

Yeahh thats what I've been doing, only with 'basic' xD
Only problem is without knowledge of what the other sets are called sometimes I miss out on things XD
Like I saw someone else's quest thread and found out about those bomber boots and oil tune up stuff and those look cool. x3

Yayy! x3 Well, then I'll just probably change my avatar around eventually and then ask? x3 That work?

Espy 04-05-2014 10:49 PM

A few of the earlier items actually didn't have "basic" in front of their names, which is why "blue" is a better option.

Those sets are actually kind of newer-ish, but the newest-to-oldest sorting also runs into a lot of the new recolors....Pouring through the shops that way helps, though.

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:52 PM

Oh o-o' Well thats good to know.
I like blue. XD so. It works out.

Yeahh I guess whenever the site's back to being slow I'll pour a bit of time into looking through some shops. XD

Espy 04-05-2014 10:53 PM

If there are certain styles you like, too, I can make some recommendations. (Also, glad to hear people actually like the Bomber set.)

Vincent 04-05-2014 10:56 PM

My styles are so freaken varied depending on how I feel. XD
Sometimes I just go for 'real life' look, or 'evil' look or 'dark' look
Then I just have these moments where I try to make a matching avatar with 3 or 4 pretty colors. XP
But I guess I'd say I lean toward the dark side. 8l

And I do. 8D I'm guessing you do and no one else seems to or something? XD

Espy 04-05-2014 11:06 PM

Nah, I designed it. We didn't have too many male-oriented sets around here, so I decided to start fixing that.

(On the flipside, I also designed the lolita commons set, sooooo.)

Vincent 04-05-2014 11:11 PM

Ohh awesomee. x3 Are you like an artist? Your name is green, but there are like three close shades of green for like, three things. XD So I wasn't sure...
Male oriented stuff is always nice on sites like these. XP

XD Well thats good, I mean who doesn't like lolita. xD
And I guess it balances out. XP

Espy 04-05-2014 11:13 PM

-snickers- Ah, yeah. Artist, but I don't pixel. Wish I could, buuuut.