Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Salone's Amazing Blowout Extravaganza Buffet of Runes for various things! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20483)

Espy 08-06-2015 11:41 PM

Oh. Got it. 5000 meters, and it was only the Luftwaffe that advised against that.

Salone 08-06-2015 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1661233)
Oh. Got it. 5000 meters, and it was only the Luftwaffe that advised against that.

Way to go! New Day, New Pay! Thirtyyyyyyyyy Runes to you!

Espy 08-07-2015 12:20 AM

I feel bad about this :|

Demonskid 08-07-2015 08:55 AM

espy we can take turns xD

Awen Moonshine 08-08-2015 02:47 PM

*slips in the back and watches*

Salone 08-09-2015 09:39 PM

Ahoy! Sorry it took so long, I had a busy weekend. Anyway, on to the next thing for 30 Runes!

Salone and a bunch of nerds are gathered around a table playing Pathfinder. Salone is playing a wizard, who is currently beset upon by zombies. He attempts to cast Blindness on one of the zombies, but it automatically fails. Why does this fail? This might take some rule searching, but I'll take a general gist of the situation instead of a full on quote. First to get it right gets 30 runes!

Awen Moonshine 08-10-2015 06:01 AM

I'm just guessing from my knowledge of D&D and zombies, but is it because zombies are immune to status effects like blindness? I think this because I seem to remember that zombies primary drive to feed overrides any physical difficulties. *wanders off to find the rules*

Salone 08-10-2015 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine (Post 1661385)
I'm just guessing from my knowledge of D&D and zombies, but is it because zombies are immune to status effects like blindness? I think this because I seem to remember that zombies primary drive to feed overrides any physical difficulties. *wanders off to find the rules*

You are close enough to be correct! Undead traits include automatically saving against anything requiring a Fortitude save unless it affects objects or is considered harmless. 30 runes to you!

Congratulations, you found the white text! The secret word is "Resistentialism"

Awen Moonshine 08-10-2015 11:14 AM

Wow! I just guessed that from my other geek related knowledge first thing this morning ^_^ Thank you!

Salone 08-13-2015 11:24 PM

Alright! Next thing!

In the book "Small Gods", what is the first word that the god Om speaks unto the Prophet Brutha? First one to get it right gets 30 Runes!

Salone 09-16-2015 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salone (Post 1661504)
Alright! Next thing!

In the book "Small Gods", what is the first word that the god Om speaks unto the Prophet Brutha? First one to get it right gets 30 Runes!

No one got it! For shame! Anyway. Moving on:

In the movie "The Fifth Element", what is Leeloo's full name? First to post correctly wins 30 Runes!

Obsidian Artist 09-19-2015 03:40 PM

Leeloominai Lekatariba Lamina-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat

except i think there are dots over the eyes, im not sure. im currently watching the movie because it was on tv. Going back to my show now.

Salone 09-19-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Artist (Post 1663119)
Leeloominai Lekatariba Lamina-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat

except i think there are dots over the eyes, im not sure. im currently watching the movie because it was on tv. Going back to my show now.

Congratulations Obsidian Artist you win 30 runes! Watch it fellow contestants, the newbie has teeth!

On to the next round!

Somewhere within this thread, I have hidden a secret word in white text! The first to find the secret word and post it will win themselves a cool 30 Runes! (hint: Highlighting text is a good way to find the hidden word. Good luck!)

Obsidian Artist 09-19-2015 04:15 PM

hm i'll have to skim it.

also maybe around halloween if i can get this job started, do some donating, i might be able to do goodie bags. i love doing them. I left Gaia just to be here.And art later on if I can find some paper to draw on that isn't notebook paper.

It won't be fair if I'm the only one playing, going to sit here and wait to see who else will jump in the play.

Obsidian Artist 09-20-2015 10:51 AM

*lurks around* Is anyone else going to post?

Salone 09-20-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsidian Artist (Post 1663161)
*lurks around* Is anyone else going to post?

Hey if not, the field is yours! Go for it!