Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   ❦ Commandeered Rum ❦ [SELLING RUNES & 50% OFF ON ITEMS || UPDATED: 13FEB2017] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19369)

Cazzidy 10-12-2013 01:53 AM

Not New York, Poggio... I work at IBM here in the Philippines as an application developer...

Cazzidy 10-12-2013 01:59 AM

I said new work, not New York... though I wish I could visit New York just for the heck of it.... I work at IBM here in the Philippines as an application developer and from time to time even as a Teradata Tester... :)

New York is too big? But the quality of the place, is it any good?

Poggio 10-12-2013 08:39 AM

@//@ whoops. XD I think I read it to fast.

Since I had only been once and was reluctant to go back again I can't really say. There is a sensory overload that comes with being in New York for the first time. When I went, one block there was a street fair that held many things, the next block had like 4 different protest. I think one for gays, two for something involving an asian country and another one. Then we hit Times Square and there was a nekid cowboy (though he had stars and bars speedo to cover himself ).

Ah, I think you do what my aunt does and I remembered you saying something about living in a different country. XD I thought it was Brazil but I may have gotten you confused with Dutchess. If you don't mind me prying are you and your boyfriend still dating?

Cazzidy 10-12-2013 11:06 AM

oh dear... if that is New York... it would be too confusing for me... i'll make sure that when I visit New York, I have someone or a friend that knows the place well... hahahaha! XD

Yes, I am not sure where Duchess is from but yes I am from the Philippines... Just like Lauv, if I am not mistaken... :)

You were the one who made the sketch for us right? Yes, we still are, 8 years in a few months... why'd you ask? :)

Arikana 10-12-2013 05:20 PM

Cazz, your avatar reminds me of a scene from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Well, other than the fact that your avatar isn't a skeleton. :P

Cazzidy 10-13-2013 09:37 AM

Thanks Ari! I've been thinking of a background for my avi... and this is what I came up with... :D

Poggio 10-15-2013 01:07 PM

xD I was the one, that is why I was asking. And it seems no matter who says it I keep seeing new work, as new york.

Cazzidy 10-16-2013 01:22 PM

Yeah! He liked the sketch when I showed it to him... :)

Someone else told you 'new work' again? hahaha! :D

Cazzidy 10-21-2013 01:27 AM

List updated! Sell me things I am looking for! :D

Cazzidy 10-23-2013 01:44 AM

Buying section updated! :)

Lauv Keiko 10-23-2013 09:31 AM

caaaaz~
what's up gurl?

Cazzidy 10-23-2013 12:57 PM

Hi Lauv! How are you? (Hahaha! Like we're not talking on PMs... :P )

Well, I'm just trying to trade and buy stuff from people to complete the list of items I missed in the past year... haha! :D

by the way, do you know any items here in Tris that might be used as a pistol, crossed belt, bottle of wine and treasure chest?

Lauv Keiko 10-23-2013 04:38 PM

hmmmm... I don't really know. O_O
I'll go check. xD

Cazzidy 10-24-2013 01:33 AM

thanks Lauv! I'm not familiar with items here anymore... >_<

Sadrain 10-25-2013 10:21 AM

If our trade can still be made, in light of the event and new aurum coming in, (hopefully), I would like to do it.

Cazzidy 10-25-2013 12:48 PM

should i send trade now?

this is our deal right?
-Dark Veins-1.5K AU
-Writhing Shadows-1.5K AU
-Omniscience-1.5K AU
-Shadow Skin-1.5K AU
-Incognito Dacorum's Bundle-3.5K AU
-Doppelganger Bundle-3.5K AU
-9K AU

in exchange for my Celestial Regent right?