Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Closed. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2602)

Panda 12-01-2010 08:37 PM

Tarantula? You have it as a pet? That's nice.

I LOVE eating them when they're fry! :3 You can find them like everywhere in Cambodia and they're super delicious and cheap and you can even buy many as pet too.

Illusion 12-01-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightmare (Post 294339)
so this is me.
not really. 8|

my name is nightmare. the name came from a song by avenged sevenfold.
i'm fifteen and single. plan on staying single forever.
i'm in high school, sophemore year.
i plan on getting into web design when i grow up.
off the computer, i'm sarcastic and stoic.
on the computer, i'm open and friendly.
i'm easily amused and distracted.
like . . you could give me a piece of string and i'd have fun.
i like rock music. and metal. and screamo.
i'm annoying. |D

Just browsing around and found this.. xD
O.O... Are you sure thats you? xD It feels that a few things are missing or out of place.
PFFFTTTT. YOU ANNOYING? I think you lost me there

Ginger 12-01-2010 08:42 PM

Taishi - Thank you so much for your donation. I will add you on the first page asap.

Panda - O_O My tarantula is not for the eatings! *smacks hand away* lol xD I have never heard of eating them before. Are they in the wild where you live?

Taishi 12-01-2010 08:49 PM

thank you Ginger and your welcome ^^

Panda 12-01-2010 08:58 PM

Ginger, something like that and they have many of them for sale too. Alive or fried. You pick and OMG they're so creamy and delicious and I ate my first and last one when I was around 8 years old and I never scare of spider so I actually go ahead and eat it. The leg is hairy though and that's kinda gross looking, but I eat the butt and stuff. :D You should check it out sometime on youtube and I promise there will be a lot of cambodian video for it. Even on google.

Ginger 12-01-2010 08:58 PM

Taishi - Would you like both items to go to the same person, or to be separated?

edit;

Panda - I will have to check that out sometime, lol. Sounds interesting. Do you like Sushi?

Panda 12-01-2010 09:01 PM

Ginger, I LOVE SUSHI! :D When I go to the buffet, I mostly eat only Sushi. :D It is like so small (bite size) and you can easily pop one in your mouth. I really like the one with fish egg, it taste so good. Talking about it make me so hungry.

Taishi 12-01-2010 09:03 PM

Ginger i think since they are 2 seperate items they should go to 2 seperate people

Ginger 12-01-2010 09:05 PM

Panda - xD! I love Sushi too! Have you been to a sushi bar before? Ohmygoshh! I've been to one once and there are lots of different kinds ^.^ Sushi heaven =) My favorites are ones with lobster.

edit;

Taishi - Alright, I was thinking the same thing ^___^

Panda 12-01-2010 09:06 PM

Nope, never been to a sushi bar before. Sound awesome though. :D It is probably so expensive and everything.

Taishi 12-01-2010 09:08 PM

Same page thinking for the win ^^

Ginger 12-01-2010 09:10 PM

I forget how much it was, but at least $10 per plate. I didn't pay attention to how much it was. My boyfriend's sister paid while we were visiting her in California over the summer. He has such a great family. They seem to think they are weird and messed up, but I think they are unique and inspiring. Every family seems to have a loony xD

Ginger 12-01-2010 09:11 PM

Taishi - Yess!! xD Did you have a good day today?

Can't wait to see the new monthlies! I always get hyped just before they're available.

Taishi 12-01-2010 09:14 PM

yes I got my own pc ^w^

Ginger 12-01-2010 09:16 PM

Oh my! That is always exciting! And good match just now, btw :3

Taishi 12-01-2010 09:23 PM

i got distracted lol