Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Market between Clouds[S: MOST EIs, 2 AMis | B: RIGs!! Current MIs!! <33] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3179)

Pathosis 11-29-2012 12:06 AM

Could I buy a Zeo coat for 3k?
> u <

Sadrain 11-29-2012 10:08 AM

Pathosis I will send the trade when I can. :) Because, yes, yes, you can. :D

Uma, I personally want 1 of each (and of many/most monthlies, even 3 >.<), so, concept inventory too large doesn't really work for me, except when I am dealing with trades, lol.

But I can understand your point. :) So, do as you prefer, my shop will be here, both for chatting and selling. :D

Didn't they release hints for December monthlies? They usually do. Hm.

Umaeril 11-29-2012 10:13 PM

I can never get hints. I fail at that, lol. Do you ever get them?

I should see if there are any monthlies I have that you might want. Probably not but I'll check that quest link you have there.

Sadrain 11-30-2012 05:13 AM

I just find them amusing, all the cheery fun guessing that goes around them. xD They are whacky anyways.

And okay. :) If you do, do let me know. xD I am on hunt for most anyways, even if they are doubles. <3

Umaeril 11-30-2012 10:14 AM

I don't have a lot of monthlies actually, just have not collected them. The only monthly I don't want is Snail Whisperer. I never use that one, but I can see that maybe it would not be useful to anyone.

And how are you doing today?

Sadrain 11-30-2012 01:26 PM

Hm, well, I personally like Snail Whisperer green/black version, but I have enough of those and really haven't used them that much. You could try selling, though, there are people who collect. :)

Umaeril 11-30-2012 09:20 PM

Nah, I can't be arsed to do it, I have no motivation, lol. I get very lazy, you might find that hard to believe since I work so much but after work I am really lazy, hehe. Tomorrow though I am going to the bank and to the sewing/fabric store.

littl3chocobo 12-01-2012 10:29 AM

azil and asura bundles for 6.8k?

Sadrain 12-01-2012 11:21 AM

No, sorry, Littlechocobo. :) If you meant Azeil and Asura, that's way under even lowest prices I've listed. Good luck in buying. ^^

Haha, I think it makes sense, after work, you want to rest and be lazy. xD What are you going to buy in fabrics shop? You like to cross-stich maybe? XD *wild guess, because she personally enjoys doing it every now and then*

littl3chocobo 12-01-2012 11:37 AM

by about 700au, i thought you were serious about haggling, my bad, good luck selling

Sadrain 12-01-2012 11:40 AM

Actually, Azeil costs 4k, Asura 6k... That's 10k, you offered me less than 7k. That's quite a lot. :) Even if we go by Price guide and say Asura is 5k as lowest, that would be still more than 2k short. ^^ But indeed, good luck. ^^ And I am not selling Asura for less than 6k.

Umaeril 12-02-2012 12:42 AM

Actually I do cross-stitch. o_O I have only completed 2 things. One was a simple tree with an apple, it was cute and I gave that to my mother. The other say Home Sweet Home and I did the design myself. I should take a picture of it. What have you done? I have one that I am working on it is an American "sampler" but it is taking me years to do it, lol.

Today I bought a sewing machine. I want to sew clothes for my doll, my ball jointed doll, if you have heard of them.

Sadrain 12-02-2012 10:34 AM

Well, I've done various small works,like a bookmark, for cards, one big one I needed to do in 4th grade which had cute-y ladybug in meadow. Uhm, I crosstiched a series of teddy bears in national wear. I think I didn't complete that, though. They had a lot of thread changing, haha. But if I had the time and all, I would probably take it up again.

Do take a picture when you can. ^^

I've heard of them, I like dolls with lot of moving joints. xD I only have more typical dolls from my childhood, though, but they're still quite dear to me. It's cool you're going to sew the clothes yourself. :)

Umaeril 12-02-2012 04:29 PM

I have some childhood dolls too, they are packed away and I would love to get at them but my husband has some boxes in front of them. Meh. As for the doll clothes, well...I am going to try at any rate! I have to unpack my sewing machine but I have this headache so probably not today.

Sadrain 12-05-2012 04:29 AM

I forgot I hadn't replied to this. D8

When you finish some outfit, maybe take a photo and show us? :) There is BJD fan/collector hangout here somewhere (in Trisphee, I mean), too. ^^

Umaeril 12-05-2012 11:48 AM

There is a BJD thread? I will have to search for that!

I am currently waffling about the sewing machine. I looked at my doll's clothes and they are really complex not to mention tiny. I am going maybe hand sew a skirt and see how that goes, if it turns out I'll post a pic, lol, but it will probably be awful.