Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Crunchyroll Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20288)

ml1201 11-26-2015 02:54 AM

There is, and there was one I was playing that was halfway decent. ^^;

Demonskid 11-26-2015 09:56 AM

Digimon MMO's that i found, there is no character customization so it's hard to get into the game, everyone looked alike ><

ml1201 11-26-2015 01:23 PM

Well, the video games are the same way for the most part, and usually with 'free' mmos like that you can't. ^^; I'm lucky and got a custom skin for the one warframe I have for Warframe because my brother bought it for me. ^^;

Demonskid 11-26-2015 10:31 PM

the free MMO's I play have lots of customization! OuO they just aren't based off of other games/anime xD

ml1201 11-27-2015 12:04 AM

Well, true, then again I'm one of those who are actually used to having more than that from playing games like Neverwinter Nights which for the time period has a lot, and the only thing that's modern in comparison that I have seen is the latest Final Fantasy which is not free to play. And what I mean is that you can pick the hair color and style separately, facial structure, race, skin color, voice acting, height, age, gender, background, skills, familiars, appearance for starting clothing and in some cases personality as well. Well, that last one is mostly from Blaze and Blade: The Eternal Quest, which has eight different classes, skills specific to those classes, male and female choices, elemental type, personality, color scheme (it's a game from the nineties so that was actually a lot ^^; ), and certain spells only being able to be learned by certain classes, not to mention two possible endings. Sorry, I was rattling on. o///o

Anyways, I just found this interesting and really funny anime called Outbreak Company. XD It's on Crunchy so you should check it out. :3

Demonskid 11-27-2015 02:20 PM

I already saw that one! ouo I watched it before i ever made this thread ^^,

I just finished: How to Raise a Boring Girl Friend. I hope for a S2 >x<

ml1201 11-27-2015 02:34 PM

Dang. x'D And what's that one like? Slice of life, romance? Do you think I'd like it?

Demonskid 11-27-2015 03:49 PM

mm otaku wants to make a game and gathers people to do it? o3o

ml1201 11-27-2015 07:36 PM

Hm...maybe, not too sure about it. :/

Demonskid 11-28-2015 11:28 AM

its funny. dk sucks at summaries

Finished Magic Kaito 1412 =0= Second Season pleases and ploxes!

Glitch 11-29-2015 01:59 AM

you guys may have already talked about this but, log horizon, any good? just another .hack rip off?

ml1201 11-29-2015 09:06 AM

It's got a similar getting being that it takes place in a game, but it's different in my opinion. One of the things they discover early on is that they can make things not a part of the original game as long as they meet the skill requirements and such. Not to mention I love the main character, he's awesome and sometimes I just want to give him hugs. *snuggles Shiroe* He purposely isolates himself to make things better for others, and VERY few people realize this and think he's a really bad person because of it. Poor guy! *snuggles more*

Demonskid 11-29-2015 02:00 PM

I love how when ever some one gets stuck inside a MMORPG its a .hack rip off xD

.hack - 1 person got stuck in the game, while everyone else who was attacked by a program in the game goes into a coma

SaO - Everyone goes into a coma, and is stuck inside the game and will die in Real Life if they Die in the game.

Log Horizon - Everyone who played the updated version, gets teleported/stuck inside the game. We dont know if their real world bodies were teleported or just their consciousness. No news on the real world bodies or anything have been released in the anime. they just want to get back to their world while trying to survive in the world they were sent into.

o3o I don't like SAO because it was too fast paced for me, they coulda had SO much more into the story and went a tad bit slower. I prefer Log Horizon.

when it comes to MMO anime, .Hack will always be the classic and best. But I put Log Horizon second <3

Glitch 11-29-2015 02:41 PM

I am the hardcorest of .hack fans, hence why I call anything else a rip off >3> I would rather just have more .hack!

SAO is ok, my bf really likes it. The first bit was pretty good but I lost a lot of interest when they went into the fairytale world and even more interest in the gun world. But I want to like it, so I keep trying.

My personal thought on Log Horizon, after watching 4 episodes, is that perhaps when the update happened, everyone playing got logged off -- however, their memories and brain patterns and what not got downloaded into the game. Which I think would account for the blip in their memories. I also just think that would be a cool new angle and I am hoping for that one.

Demonskid 11-29-2015 02:48 PM

there are reasons for the blip in their memories. they explain memory loss later on =)

Glitch 11-29-2015 02:54 PM

darn. I was so hopeful.