Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Market between Clouds[S: MOST EIs, 2 AMis | B: RIGs!! Current MIs!! <33] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3179)

Sadrain 12-05-2012 01:36 PM

Well, practice makes perfect, as they say. :)

And if there isn't thread, then there is community group, but I for sure know that there is a place for BJD fans to gather. :)

Xun 12-05-2012 04:04 PM

I'm thinking Armor of the Decayed and Zara's headdress from the bundle, but that means I'll have to buy the bundle and open it up. Hm... are there any refunds? lol

Still thinking... ;;

Sadrain 12-05-2012 04:08 PM

Lol, never heard anyone wanting to refund before, but since bundle doesn't matter so much, I could take it back, yes, lol. XD

Xun 12-05-2012 04:10 PM

lol-- well, I was going to ask if I could borrow the items and see if it works on my avi. And if it does, I would buy it. The layering idea I have is... complicated, but I'm hoping it works. But that would mean I would have to open the bundle and that wouldn't be good cause then that would mean you'd have to sell the items separately.

Sadrain 12-05-2012 04:38 PM

Sure you can, but I will send it from my mule. :) And I already have an opened bundle on the mule, I think. ^^

And it's not bother, I can sell as bundle still, just have to put all items in manually. All old bundles were not stuffed together anyways.

Xun 12-05-2012 04:41 PM

Ah, alright then. And when I'm done, I send it back to your mule? I'm pretty sure I'll still be interested, so I may send money instead cause I like some of the poses from the decayed armor thing. ;;

EDIT: Even your mule looks amazing. Son of a gun. lol

EDIT 2: SO CLOSE! So very close, but it didn't work out the way I wanted. I'm so disappointed, but it was worth trying it out. Sometimes it makes me wish Trisphee had some kind of "Dream avi" thing so I wouldn't be wasting your time, Sad. Sorry, but I'll have to return the open bundle. I'm buying the armor though. 3k for it, right?

Sadrain 12-05-2012 05:59 PM

My mule is a avatar version of one of my characters. :) Need to re-dress her, though, have this avatar for like half a year. x3 Hair and eyes and general will be the same, tho'.

Sorry it didn't work out and okay, 3k for armor, no problem. :) I am sure you will find what else to use, though. ^^

Xun 12-05-2012 06:13 PM

Ah, I like it. '^'

lol thank you very much. ;u;b

Umaeril 12-06-2012 12:17 AM

I don't have a mule. Do you find you have much use for one Sadrain?

*waves to Xun*

Sadrain 12-06-2012 02:09 AM

Actually, yes, it both helps me earn extra currency when I bother, it's a token gainer and most importantly - the tons of extra items I have do not clutter up my actual inventory, or else it would drive me mad, making avatars and doing trades would be nearly impossible.

Also, you're welcome, Xun, come back anytime. :)

Umaeril 12-06-2012 03:13 PM

Oooh it's a token gainer, jeez I never thought of that. But then there is not much I want in the token store. I see what you mean about the items, that totally makes sense for you. Maybe one day if I get enough stuff I will need a mule too. I wonder what I would name it. Anyhow, I am just blathering and I have to get to work. :] As per usual, hehe. I will talk to you later.

Oh I hope you are feeling better, it's rotten to be sick, I feel for you.

Cora 12-06-2012 03:25 PM

OMG Saddie! I know you!!!

Sadrain 12-07-2012 02:49 AM

Is that you, Cora Lorington?! O:

I mean, it can't be anyone else, with that name and nickname for me... But that sounded awesomely dramatic. XD How are you? :D

I named mine after the nickname of my OOC. And she dresses as one. xD I generally have some usernames I repeat all over the place, Sadrain is one of them. As you can see, makes me very recognizable. xDD

I still feel awful sick, especially at times, but, hey, tomorrow is Saturday and even if I have tons to do, that's okay.

Umaeril 12-07-2012 09:17 AM

What are you going to do Sat? I think I am going to do a sewing project.

Sadrain 12-07-2012 11:28 AM

I have presentation on Tax System to do for Economy, a small research for history, study Math, some Astronomy, Culture history... So, I will be studying, fretting, feeling sick, trying to relax, but not procrastinate (darn, that's hard to spell). Still, SATURDAY. *hugs a sudden Saturday plushie*

I like your new avatar very much, very unique! As your all, of course. <3

Cora 12-07-2012 11:35 AM

Definitely recognizable, I mean that name is so uniquely you xP

And sick is....not good T.T