Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   July DI Discussion Thread (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19154)

Arikana 07-05-2013 12:53 AM

July DI Discussion Thread

Heya everyone! The July DIs are finally out. Sorry for the slight delay and we hope you enjoy the items. :)

Also, as they were released on July 5th, they will be removed from Archaic Antiquities on August 5th.

http://i.imgur.com/LPtpESI.png

Gallagher 07-05-2013 12:54 AM

So sorry for the wait, everyone, but we hope it was worth it!

Enjoy the new items and make lots of fancy new outfits!

littl3chocobo 07-05-2013 12:59 AM

*drools* man that pink seamonkey<3

Twigg 07-05-2013 02:32 AM

Sorry for the delay everyone! But we all worked hard on these and we hope you like them. c: -showers everyone with confetti and sprinkles-

littl3chocobo 07-05-2013 02:33 AM

*rolls in it* woooo~

Areishia 07-05-2013 02:45 AM

They're all very nice but, I don't really like any except Lionel's Pride. Still, they're all of a very high quality and I'm happy to see what this month's DIs are :3. Congratulations to all those involved in their creation, everyone did a magnificent job :3.

Monmon 07-05-2013 09:59 AM

>w</ im just going to drop the Lionel's item design here if you guys want to see

Kaguya 07-05-2013 10:18 AM

Okay I am going to put my view on this months items... I'll try and be gentle. =P

Invidentia - When I seen this item the first thing I thought was "wth..." and to be honest I still am, this item is definitely not my cup of tea though, this being said it does have some saving graces. I like the top and the corset poses as well as the hair. Everything else I am unsure what to say about it. Then again when I first seen the name I thought of the sin of envy not of a mutated snake person.

Keeper of the Slain - I don't think I have anything bad really to say about this item. On the first pose it caught my eye and thought how badly I wanted this item. The colors in general are eye pleasing. I think the wings are a little over bearing however. When I seen 'Keeper of the slain' I thought 'Valkyrie, finally' though this isn't what was delivered fully. It certainly brought some of those aspects that I had want forward.

Lionel’s Pride - This is another I actually quite liked the look of, not as badly as the 'Keeper of the Slain' but a very close second. The colors where appealing once again, though some of the poses didn't make sense and others seemed extremely flat.

Illusion 07-05-2013 12:00 PM

Invidentia: Uh... I have no idea what this even is... I like the sea dragon lizard thing wrapped around the neck though... Everything else isn't my cup of tea. But it was all very nicely pixel'd.

Keeper of the Slain: I have the admit, probably my most favorite designed item this year. But I'll probably never wear it. The weird color gradient in the item, the poses that will never fit outside the item (for now...), and the lack of proper man booby bra item (YOU GAVE US THIS UGLY BARE CHESTED PUKE COMPARED TO THE AMAZINGLY DETAILED CRYSTAL BOOBY BRA!) I do love the unique coloring though, it really sets it apart from most items. Oh and... I DEMAND A PROPER AMAZINGLY DETAILED CRYSTAL BOOBY BRA FOR MALE AVATARS DARN IT!

Lionel's Pride: It looked so much better on paper... (I hate it when that happens...) The pixel's are extremely flat (sorta like how mine look xD) There isn't much I could go on about this...

Poggio 07-05-2013 12:02 PM

XD I suppose none of you have ever heard of the Green eyed monster.

Hero 07-05-2013 12:14 PM

I want that hair
OuO

Kaguya 07-05-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poggio (Post 1575113)
XD I suppose none of you have ever heard of the Green eyed monster.

I have heard of the green eyed monster, a.k.a envy. I enjoy reading about all the deadly sins, however, the Invidentia has the green part and the monster part... it just doesn't go together to scream envy. It kinda screams Medusa on account of all the snakes.

Poggio 07-05-2013 12:29 PM

And what would personify envy to you?

Gallagher 07-05-2013 12:31 PM

It's not just snakes, it's Leviathan, which can very much be considered a demon of envy. But I can see how the second hair especially would tip it into a gorgon feel.

Kaguya 07-05-2013 12:34 PM

Envy to me is wanting something that another has, be it an item, a relationship, looks, wealth, power, property. It's extremely hard to make that sin into an item... so I kind of understand falling back on the whole 'green eyed monster' cliché of snakes as Medusa was envious of the beauty others.

Espy 07-05-2013 12:45 PM

I suppose I'll post my side of the Valk designs.