Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Fallen's Hill Billy Quest [Chat with Me?] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2081)

Lucid: 09-02-2011 06:14 PM

Ah, of course, experimental. That's right.

Darn. There should be more cute boys there! D:

Fallen 09-10-2011 11:45 PM

Choco: I'm glad it made you laugh! Sadly I can't say I know the song too well though. D:

Lucid: There should!

*clings to Lucid* How has Luci been~?

Lucid: 09-12-2011 10:43 PM

**clings back** I'm so good! :'D
School's been decent (only one class I really don't like, the rest are pretty awesome) and I turned in my advertising application so now I'm way less stressed, and Eric LOOOOOOOOOOOOVES me! 8D So I'm pretty much the happiest girl alive. How are you?

Fallen 09-20-2011 11:45 AM

That's awesome! I'm also really good, actually. Both my classes I'm happy with (only a little worried about Linguistics because I haven't been doing a lot of the reading lately. Easily fixed if I could just get off the computer, lol!), and I'll most likely be volunteering at my college instead of the vet, which works out for my parents and myself. C: Aaaand, I'm teaching myself how to pixel and code, which is going somewhat successfully! O:

Fizzyology 10-20-2011 07:49 PM

Why NO, you don't see me; this is an illusion! :O lol

I'm not dead I promise, just a lot of hooha going on that's been keeping me away from the computer D:

Lucid: 10-26-2011 06:24 PM

I SEE A FIZZY! :O **licks her** I hope you've been doing well, dear.

Lexi, that's awesome! YOU SHOULD APPLY TO BE A MAGICAL TRISPHEE PIXELIST/CODER! We can slavedrive you to death! give you a rainbow name and fancy title! :D

Gosh I haven't posted in here in FOREVER; I got my application acceptance letter and now I am officially an advertising major! YAY!

Fallen 11-23-2011 09:00 PM

FIZZY FIZZY FIZZY. *tacklecling* I'm glad you're not dead! Sad I missed your post however. D:

Lucid: Too late! My soul now belongs to another site as a coder. XD And I must say, learning how to code has proved to be much easier than learning how to pixel. Those pixels really know how to slap people around, man. D:

Hurray! I've officially changed my mind from Linguistics to Computer Sciences now too. (With Art maybe as a sub major if I have the time.) We are on new paths! :D

Lucid: 11-30-2011 03:23 PM

D8 Another site?! How could you leave me like this? ;WWWWWWWWWW;
Congratulations on the major change though! My boyfriend switched to computer science this year too. :3 I think it's a fantabulous major to have.

Fallen 12-06-2011 03:30 AM

I'M SORRY! They bribed me! With cookies! CHOCOLATE cookies! D8

Thank you! I'm excited. And I agree. Hopefully everything will run smoothly~

Lucid: 12-09-2011 09:15 PM

D8! Chocolate cookies? THE FIENDS!

I'm sure everything will run smoothly. Especially if you like staying up until 4 in the morning working on your code. c: But it's cool to have the power to MAKE things and bend the computer to your own will, muahahahaha!