Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   The Skooma Den {Le Quest::Chatting appreciated <3} (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7547)

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:04 AM

The Skooma Den {Le Quest::Chatting appreciated <3}

Welcome to the Skooma Den! This is my little quest thread where I'll be trying to obtain all of the pretty non-shop items on the site BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I AM. I just can't help myself = w =

You are all welcome to hang out and chat about whatever you like. I'd appreciate it, really. Chat play is always fun :3

Dem Contents
Le Intro
Le About Me
Le Questing Items 1
Le Questing Items 2
Le Quested Items
Le Donators
Le Reserved Post 1
Le Reserved Post 2

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:06 AM

Le About Me

You can has call me Skooma :3

I'm a nerd, I love Pokemon and Skyrim to pieces. I loved anime once upon a time, but have recently fallen out of it. Oh teh noes! :( I've been watching Hetalia lately, but that's about the extent of my anime/manga these days. And I don't watch that much of it, either! Really, the only show I watch now is Once Upon a Time, which I just love, love, love.

I'm a freshman in college, creative writing major and a digital art minor (or so I plan, we shall see). I enjoy studying religion as well, so that might crop up in my future. I love writing and doodling, reading and RPing and just chatting with people on sites like this. ... yup.

Chocolate is good.

So is vanilla pudding.

I want some.

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:08 AM

Le Questing Items

MIs

Yearlies

Event Items

Beta

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:08 AM

Maha! No. Not doing all that coding again XD

I'll use this for something else.

Maybe shop items or something.

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:09 AM

Le Quested Items
This is where I'll be keeping track of my various accomplishments! Woo!

Donated by Quiet Man Cometh - Feb 13th, 2012

Donated by mrdoughnutnom - Feb 14, 2012

Donated by Tiva - February 14, 2012

Donated by Batty - February 14, 2012

Donated by Drakath - February 15, 2012

Thank you all so much!!

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:10 AM

Dem Donators
Here I shall name my luverly benefactors. Get your name here and you will be permanently awesome.

Ammendment: I don't know why I have this post in addition to the one above . . . because I can, I guess!

Quiet Man Cometh

mrdoughnutnom

Tiva

Batty

Drakath

<3 <3 <3

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:10 AM

And a reserved post in case I somehow become rich and can afford contests XD

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:11 AM

And another reserved post, because I just cannot stand the number eight. I don't know why. But nine is such a nicer number.
I don't know why I underlined these last two posts . . . now they just look weird . . .

Anyway, now this place is open! And someone else will have to snag the next post because I don't want to have ten posts in a row! Woo! Weird, I know! But it makes sense in ma' head!

Sadrain 02-14-2012 02:12 AM

Hello, my very best wishes to you on this journey of questing. :3

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 02:21 AM

Thank you very much :D

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 03:27 AM

And now that I have the quested items list filled out, my head is reeling with deciding what to quest first @___@

Quiet Man Cometh 02-14-2012 03:31 AM

My, we aren't pulling any punches are we? Are you a fan of belts or coats? ;)

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 03:37 AM

Well, it's just all the non-shop items, since I demand to have them all > >
Not that it'll happen XD

And yush, coats and belts are fun +__+ I have yet to check out the regular store items, though XD

Quiet Man Cometh 02-14-2012 03:44 AM

Then I bequeath some to you! They are from the Fight for Freedom event. I stacked up a fair few things from that.

SkoomaCat 02-14-2012 03:46 AM

:OOOO

Thank you so much! You are officially awesome forever! Here's a golden sticker for your forehead!

Quiet Man Cometh 02-14-2012 03:53 AM

Yay! Sticker!

*runs around flailing with sticker on forehead.*