Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   [M] Vincent's Place ~ 1000 Replies! Whoo! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19851)

Vincent 04-03-2014 07:07 PM

[M] Vincent's Place ~ 1000 Replies! Whoo!

Yeahhh nothing fancy (yet). But I figured I'd make a small hangout to get to know the random people that feel like popping in. XP

Sooo, someone chat with me and hang out here. I need some friends on this site~ D:

By the by, here's what we have in here so far;
Smiley faces all over
Bats all over
Popcorn Machine
Soda Fountain
Tea Brewer
Coffee Machine
Movie Projector

8l ENJOY IT.

Sei 04-03-2014 07:59 PM

Why hello there, Vincent. How're you today?

Vincent 04-03-2014 08:03 PM

It's you again. o.o /stalker xD jk.
Hiya. x3 I'm alright. Having dinner atm~
How are you? x3 Nice day so far?

Nexess 04-03-2014 08:33 PM

-hangs smiley faces on the walls- I deem this a smiley face place :P

Vincent 04-03-2014 08:35 PM

Haha. Don't forget to put one near the door so when people walk in, they know what they're getting into. XD
I actually had a smiley face on that one jacket I had on my avatar, but I changed it around haha. XP

Nexess 04-03-2014 08:41 PM

I feel like I should put on googley eyes and one of those creepy smile items now lol

Sei 04-03-2014 08:43 PM

I'm just everywhere. It's my magic power! :'D

Vincent 04-03-2014 08:45 PM

@ Nexess ;
Ohkayy we're trying to get people in here, not make them worried this place is haunted/cursed. XD
But that would look creepy. XD
Do you read Creepypastas? /random

@ Sei ;
Awesome. XD The world could use more of you, being a moderator and.. you. and. all. xD
Any other magic powers? O-O

Nexess 04-03-2014 08:50 PM

Creepypasta is creepy. That would be a yes xD

Vincent 04-03-2014 08:51 PM

@ Nexess ;
Awesome. x3 I read it myself here and there, but it's hard for me to find some decent stories. Found any good ones, yourself? XD That you remember?

Nexess 04-03-2014 08:54 PM

Only one about the hospital in japan that was haunted by some lady who died there with her child in a fire, it was like woooooooah dude.

Vincent 04-03-2014 08:56 PM

That does sound pretty cool. XD
I read all the 'famous' ones like BEN Drowned and Squidward's Suicide and all that. XP The most recent one I can remember reading was.. somewhat different with a 'fortune telling' booth at a mall that spit out creepy fortunes and ended up killing people o.0 And they couldn't tell or something.
That was kinda different. XD

Nexess 04-03-2014 09:24 PM

O.o ooh, I haven't read the last one but it does sound kinda cool. Currently I'm poking through youtube looking for new music, found a real gem too.

Vincent 04-03-2014 09:28 PM

Oh? Nice music? xD
I'm sooo picky on music. Whenever I wanna listen to some, I go thru lists in my head and I'm like 'no, no, no, no' and I'm just super picky. XD...
Probably because everytime I like a song I play it til it dies and then I'm just like 'eh'.
Lately, I'm getting into a bit of the earlier songs I listened to a few years ago. XD
What's your favorite type of music? x3

Nexess 04-03-2014 09:34 PM

I like folky music, or at least lately I have, I was into a lot of weird foreign music for awhile there. Right now I'm listening to Chester See, cause his voice is like woooooah.

Vincent 04-03-2014 09:38 PM

Never heard of him. 0-0
Then again I'm hardly in the music world, since most of my music comes from more famous artists that are basically everywhere or just from games. XD
Although ironically my favorite music artist isn't that public/media related atm. XP
It's 'Origa', one of the singers who did the opening song for an anime called 'Ghost in the Shell'. I like her music. It's like a techno/trance/opera. XD

I also like whenever I listen to a song and the guy's voice is all like 'Whooa' and I just play that part over and over. XD

Nexess 04-03-2014 09:51 PM

I totally know who that is because of ghost in a shell!!! I like her stuff as well but most of the time I have to be in the mood for it.

I find alo of stuff on youtube, mostly cause there isn't a lot of more mainstream folk singers out there now a days.

Sei 04-03-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 1618887)
@ Sei ;
Awesome. XD The world could use more of you, being a moderator and.. you. and. all. xD
Any other magic powers? O-O

I can make myself... disappear! /).(\

Vincent 04-03-2014 09:55 PM

@ Nexess ;
8D...-brofist- aw yea. xD I'm mostly in the mood for it. My favorites of hers are 'Rise' and 'Diva'. x3
I'd find stuff on youtube, too but it's kinda slow for me. XD
Not to mention its a real pain when you move the thingie back and it unloads everything. /ragequit

@ Sei ;
O_O But.but. there were just more of you DX WHY DID YOU DO THAT.
-searching-

Lawtan 04-03-2014 10:10 PM

Hey, Vincent, read about the SCP's?

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:16 PM

I'm not sure. Dunno what an SCP is. XD ...
Also, yay my first friend request~ x3

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:17 PM

*rolls into the thread* o:

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:18 PM

-Tilts thread so when you get to the end of it, you start rolling back into it- XD
Hiya. x3

Lawtan 04-03-2014 10:20 PM

Hey, Andariel, how's it going?

SCP's = Men In Black/Dresden Files/Warehouse 13...meets Creepypasta.

SCP Wiki

Favorite SCP's:
Un-London, Eye-pods, The Incredibly Hard to Kill Reptile, the Clockwork Virus, The Neverending Stairwell...

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:22 PM

*hits the end of the thread and then rolls back*
I'm gonna get dizzy from this o.o

Lawtan - I'm doing pretty good. Just eating some candy. How are you doing?

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:24 PM

@ Lawtan ;
OHHH I've heard of those things but I've never actually read them. XD whenever I searched them up I couldnt get to them or find them. XD
Don't they have number after the SCP? x3
/looks

@ Andareil ;
XDD Sorry.
If you really wanna go crazy we can get some spare tires and roll around inside O-o'
I've never done that but that sounds... dangerous and fun. I think.

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:28 PM

I've never done that either >.>
Maybe we could get tires and roll down some hills like crazy people do! That would be an adrenaline rush!

Lawtan 04-03-2014 10:29 PM

O.O
I made a 2 person raft out of spare tires, rope, and buoyant wood...until someone came by, destroyed the tires, and sunk the raft to use as a fishing trap. :P

I'm mostly okay, a bit busy.

I like this tire-rolling idea...

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:29 PM

Or. you know. Just get Monster Trucks. Thats how all the cool kids do it. 8l

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:30 PM

@ Lawtan ;
That's... rather awesome. O-o'
sucks that someone just came by and ruined it though. ;~;

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:37 PM

Noo, I think rolling in a tire would be more cool than getting a monster truck. We want to roll around not run over things... just yet.

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:43 PM

Well I suppose it's a matter of being cool or hardcore... XD
Shhh you can't reveal anyything of our plans...just yet.
xD

Nexess 04-03-2014 10:46 PM

Sorry about the slow reply, I'm famous for them, I was fixing the sink x.x

I spend a lot of time on youtube looking for music, I require music to do most things, like draw or clean.

Those are two of my favourite songs by her xD

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:48 PM

@ Nexess ;
It's okay. XD Gives me something to look forward to. 8D

Haha. so I see. x3 I like music too but like I said, youtube is iffy for me.
I just recently got into liking listening to music right before I go to sleep. Gets me in the mood. 8l
Yess. XD -doublebrofist-

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:48 PM

Right now we're gonna be cool... later, hardcore!!
Okay *throws grass over our monster truck* no one will know >.>

Vincent 04-03-2014 10:50 PM

@ Andariel ;
I feel like a hipster. XD
Although. on an afterthought, do you think anyone will notice this nice big mound of grass here? Dx
Maybe if we dig a big enough hole.../pulls out spoons

Nexess 04-03-2014 10:58 PM

-norms on chips- Youtube is my television, since I don't actually watch tv anymore.

Andariel 04-03-2014 10:59 PM

*throws you a pair of hipster glasses* here we go!
Yes, let's start digging! This might take a while, but hopefully no one comes by during our dig >.>

Vincent 04-03-2014 11:02 PM

@ Nexess ;
Chiips~ I found some brownie chex mix today at the store. xD It's not too bad but I couldnt eat a bunch in one go. XP Its one of those 'medium good' type of snacks. XD
I don't watch tv either. XD I rent everything from the library.

@ Andariel ;
-glasses so big they're x2 the size of my face- Crap I look fabulous.
If they come by, I brought a shovel to knock them out with. c:

Lawtan 04-03-2014 11:03 PM

*Comes by*
*Plants Batty's Bats at random*