Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art & Writing (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Would you buy these even though they are traditional? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4581)

princeofrose 04-15-2011 03:19 AM

Would you buy these even though they are traditional?

If you scroll ALL THE WAY down on the page I link you to I have made some traditional chibis.
I was wondering if you would pay runes or aurum or real money to get them and how much?
((I was thinking of in real money...like...5 dollars? Or something? I dunno if thats expensive I'm sorrryyyy D: *hides))

Here they are D: (The scanner sucked up some of their color D:)

http://princeofrose.weebly.com

Funky Monkey Vibration 04-15-2011 04:02 AM

Yeah!
I'd buy them. :3
I don't know for how much as I don't know what people pay for art at this site yet...

But I'd definitely buy them. : )

I actually think I like your traditional colouring better than the digital one... : o

princeofrose 04-15-2011 04:25 AM

Are you serious? O__O
I was always afraid to do traditional because I always thought digital looked so much better and I thought everyone hated traditional and wanted only digital nowadays D:
I just got my markers back after like..4-6 months and am trying them all over again X__X; I was surprised I could still color.

Thank you! I don't know either since I am new to this site too XD

Funky Monkey Vibration 04-15-2011 01:58 PM

Well, as long as the paper look clean around the drawing...
I actually, often, prefer traditional art.

I don't like it when you can see old pencil lines or mud on the paper or whatnot.
You know what I mean?

princeofrose 04-15-2011 02:33 PM

Yeah I tried to erase it extra well so none of the lines showed plus the scanner scanned it in really brightly. XD

Thanks! :D You need some clothes btw aren't you cold being nude?

Glitch 05-02-2011 11:55 PM

Def. buy them for aurum, I can't say how much though as I have no concept of how much an aurum is worth yet. :< Really cute though!!!

princeofrose 05-03-2011 04:07 PM

Awww okay thank you so much >W<-

snarkylittleshark 07-23-2011 12:04 AM

I would possibly buy one. They're really cute. c:

Edit: Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice that I accidentally necromanced an old thread. :C

Saiyouri 08-06-2011 12:01 PM

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

(。◕‿◕。) I would definately buy them. They are so darn
cute ^_^

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Feythfull 08-08-2011 09:09 AM

link is broken. but I personally love traditional art some times more then then computer coloured versions. I love pencil sketched! <3

princeofrose 08-21-2011 04:22 AM

Okay >W< Thanks gais! I have newer examples that are way better that I have to put up in the traditional section haha XD

Kaderin Triste 05-03-2012 03:47 AM

It's been a while since there have been posts in here...so sorry if maybe I shouldn't be posting...but I just had to say that, while I don't really care for chibi art, the fact that it's traditional does make me more likely to buy.
In fact, with only one exception so far, I WILL NOT spend my real money on computer art.
I want art that can be sent to me if I request it so that I may hang it on my wall...not something online that I paid real money for, but everyone else can steal for free.
So, while I might not buy your chibis, if I were to have the option, I would by non-chibi traditional art.

Wayfinder 05-07-2012 05:28 PM

I would buy the art. I prefer traditional art. :)

gremlin 05-08-2012 05:33 PM

I would gladly purchase one if you decided to open up an art shop!

Umaeril 05-09-2012 02:34 PM

You are really good, I'd buy your art for sure.

Nolee Damness 05-16-2012 10:48 AM

Im trying to see your work but sadly its not pulling up for me, Or it simply could be because I just woke up... But all Im seeing is just one thing, based off that you seem rather good. I use to play Gaiaonline.com and I was a huse art vendor. It all depends on your skill, whats on demand, and just how bad they want your work.