Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ~ The Crafting Corner ~ All Artisan Crafters Welcomed! [OPEN] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13890)

Sora 03-25-2013 09:34 PM

~ The Crafting Corner ~ All Artisan Crafters Welcomed! [OPEN]

~ The Crafting Corner ~ All Artisan Crafters Welcomed!

Hello and welcome to The Crafting Corner! This is a hangout for everyone who loves artisan crafts or is an artisan crafter such as myself to gather and have fun chatting, showing off our work and works in progress, give tips, etc! I'm hoping this hangout will do well and help my become normally active on this site again.

It doesn't matter what the craft is, as long as it's a type of craft! It can be yarn related, ribbon related, clay related, scrap-booking related, anything that is a type of art and craft!

Sora 03-25-2013 09:35 PM

~ IMPORTANT URLS / LINKS ~
This post will have some links crafters can check out, especially newbie crafters, and it will be updated when new links are shared.

• deivnatart
    - a website where you can make a free account and showcase your work!
  • ravelry
    - a community for knitters and crochets! also has patterns (both free & for sale) for you to search through.
  • lionbrand
    - a good place to look through lionbrand's type of yarns as well as look through their set of knit and crochet patterns (you have to sign up for free to see them).
  • sugar & cream
    - a good place to look through sugar & cream's type of yarns as well as look through their set of knit and crochet patterns (you have to sign up for free to see them).
  • caron
    - a good place to look through caron's type of yarns as well as look through their set of knit and crochet patterns (you have to sign up for free to see them).
  • sculpey
    - the homepage of sculpey clay brands! you can look through at the different types they carry.

Sora 03-25-2013 09:35 PM

~ USER'S GALLERIES ~
Here is where I'll update who has galleries to where so we can all view their work. Here's a form you can fill out and post in here to let me know you have a gallery on a website somewhere and that you want people to look! Pretty much, you can replace the websites I have in my form for other websites if you do not have any or some of the ones I used in mine. You don't even have to have as many as used in mine either. If you only have three to show, then only show those three. Hope this makes sense!

HI, MY NAME IS SORA. I HAVE GALLERIES ON...
deviantart | flickr | sotrenvy | tumblr | twitter | facebook

Sora 03-25-2013 09:36 PM

Reserved for future reference!

Sora 03-25-2013 09:37 PM

Reserved for future reference!

Sora 03-25-2013 09:41 PM

Reserved for future reference.

Sora 03-25-2013 09:41 PM

Reserved for future reference

Sora 03-25-2013 09:42 PM

Reserved for future reference ~ !

Sora 03-25-2013 09:45 PM

Reserved for future reference ~ !!

Sora 03-25-2013 09:45 PM

OPEN FOR POSTING ~ !

littl3chocobo 03-25-2013 10:30 PM

ooo~<3 i am a crafter and i make bags

Moonless Midnight 03-25-2013 10:36 PM

Oh, this is interesting. I just got into making phone charms ^_^

littl3chocobo 03-25-2013 11:33 PM

very nice~ i am about to get into bracelet charms

Sora 03-26-2013 12:24 AM

Yay! So glad to see two people in here already ~ :3

littl3chocobo 03-26-2013 01:28 AM

yes indeed~ can we post pictures or are we limited to galleries?

Uruviel 03-26-2013 03:49 AM

I make a lot of things. I knit bags, hats, blankets, scarves. I also sew aprons and pillows. And I also make tied blankets. And I also make bracelets.
I do this all the time. I love doing all these crafting things. I have this huge collection of yarn and embroidery floss.