Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trisphee's Event items (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19493)

Rem 11-17-2013 07:09 AM

Trisphee's Event items

You know sometimes I like going into my inventory and just going through my event bundles and trying everything on just for the fun of it, to see how the outfits look (I do this on most sites actually haha) but it made me really realize and appreciate how detailed and amazing Trisphee's event set bundles are - so many amazing items have been given out in events and a lot of them have become absolute staples of my waredrobe. How about you guys? What event items can you not live without? And what's your absolute favorite event items or bundles that you've gotten?

For me, the items I use most seem to be the N'Veiss sash, pieces from the second Faust set (Dark Faust as I like to think >u>) and Maikan's belt and Azeil's shorts FOR NO REASON AT ALL lol

As for sets, there's lots I like - the aforementioned Dark Faust set, cos red and black and bloody, man, the Incognito Decorum set has some beautiful colors and items in it, Zephyr's set is super useful but I think probably for me the Ascended Fenrir set is our most beautiful bundle, I mean the outfit is just gorgeous and all the details blow me away

what about u ?

Quiet Man Cometh 11-17-2013 06:10 PM

The event items I use most are probably those from the Taskal War event, which was just winding down when I joined. Fenrir's tail and ears, Axel's vest, belt, and bat swarm, and Zephyr's companion are all part of my recurring "Dark God of the Furries" avatar. Apart from those I tend to use Darberus's body and Jhona's Sword quite often. Both of those sets (Darby and Jhona) were given to me by the newbie charity when I first joined. :)

Gallagher 11-17-2013 10:52 PM

Dyten's Sickly Visage.

Literally every single outfit I wear, I use at least one of the parts from that bundle. Usually the Fatigue, my expressions are never complete without it, it adds that extra bit of depth to the face that I absolutely adore.

Falla's Rot is a favorite of mine, especially with my love of zombie avatars, but even beyond that it's a beautiful piece of pixeling. I can't ever get over it. We need more like it.

Reyoki 11-18-2013 11:18 AM

I pretty much always use Zephyr's Eyes underneath the Pretty Eyes. I don't know what I'd do if I suddenly didn't have them..... apart from freak out and be incredibly sad..... actually, I would probably go on hiatus for a while and then complain a lot.

Bundles that I really like..... *goes to check inventory* This might take a while..... *has ALL the things* ..... I guess I really like the Dark Falla bundle and the Dejected Zephyr bundle.

Taiki 11-18-2013 01:54 PM

I love a lot of the Taskal War bundles. :D My favorite is the Braen's Jacket wings. My avi almost always has it! I also think Kaimid's Furball is super cute.

Dorian Pavus 11-18-2013 03:37 PM

I know!
Some of my favorite items are the event ones!

Sei 11-18-2013 10:27 PM

I love Fakir's items, although I don't use them often enough.

Trisphee's event items really are lovely and you can tell a lot of time and effort went into them. It's nice to see that for aurum items and not just ones that cost runes.

Taiki 11-19-2013 12:26 AM

What about Iseiah's Jacket Sei? ;D

Sei 11-19-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taiki (Post 1599679)
What about Iseiah's Jacket Sei? ;D

Of course Iseiah's jacket is my favorite, but I didn't think it would be fair to pick my own NPC's item. XD

Espy 11-19-2013 12:25 PM

I like Incog Dacorum's bundle >.>

...On a more serious note, I use plenty of Dyten's items from both bumdles when I make more druidic avatars. Also, any sort of skirting, but probably the Evenfall (I keep wanting to call it Falla's...) skirt just because layering it behind things looks amazing.

Rem 11-19-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sei (Post 1599713)
Of course Iseiah's jacket is my favorite, but I didn't think it would be fair to pick my own NPC's item. XD

why not I totally did |D

What's funny is I had actually never really put that item on my avi - like I have it but I've never worn it. then I put it on the other day and was like wait this looks awesome
lol

Lawtan 11-19-2013 04:31 PM

Mind my point as a relative Newbie:
I don't think I have much bundle-wise beyond the Nox Events...however, I find myself always using something from Phaunos Spirit, Wicked Abomination, and Burning Vigil.

Quiet Man Cometh 11-19-2013 09:27 PM

And which NPC would be yours, Rem? I actually haven't used any of Zara's stuff.

Dyten's wings are my favourite. Every time I've used wings it's been those ones.

Rem 11-20-2013 07:32 PM

Quiet - these two
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...0684a18fc4.jpg
ho ho ho I'm going to post this picture like once every month I swear
but lol yeah Maikan and Veiyk, I always wanted to do more with their story
but I designed/pixeled Maikan's belt and daggers, which were done when I didn't understand pixeling that much so the daggers weren't colored properly xD; oop
I still love the belt tho

Coda 11-21-2013 02:23 AM

I am partial to the one item in the system that I pixeled myself...

Ashy 11-21-2013 02:34 AM

I will give 500au to the first non staff that can tell me which item it is :P