Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplay (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jack and Yokuutsu (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19666)

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 01:22 AM

Jack and Yokuutsu

Name: Prince Bryan Willingston
Bio: Bryan is the well loved prince of the kingdom of Brightvale. He loved his horses and was an animal person himself. He always does what he thinks is right and sticks up for others.

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...ime/Prince.jpg

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 01:28 AM

Name: Vincent
Bio: He was chosen to aid the Prince in whatever, it isn't just serving him food and the like, though he has no clue what else it includes. But it's an escape for him, and to help his family at the same time.
Appearance:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...89-500-625.jpg

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 01:41 AM

Bryan woke up early one morning, before anyone else had really gotten up. He got out of bed and opened his curtains before starting to head for his bathroom for a nice hot shower.

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 01:48 AM

Today is pretty much Vincent's first day on the job and it really makes him nervous, especially considering he's never had to deal with anyone with anywhere near the ranking the Prince does. Part of him wishes that he could get away with faking mute somehow.

Either way, he goes to the door of the Prince's room and knocks. He was told that he needs to make sure he gets up and work on the day from there.

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 01:51 AM

Bryan had just finished in the shower and had gotten dressed when there was a knock on his door. "Coming." He called, heading through his bedroom to the door and opening it. He was surprised to see a servant there he had never met before.

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 01:57 AM

Vincent is kind of fidgeting and is so very awkward looking at the moment. That's how unsure he is of himself, of what he's doing....and the stories people told him last night of...things...are definitely not helping right now. He has his head bowed a bit, not willing/able to look at the prince at the moment. "Um....I was told to make sure you're up and....help with anything you should need?" He wouldn't be so awkward and all if he knew exactly what was expected of him and all.

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 02:01 AM

Bryan smiled,"Ahhh I see. I'm up and about so I don't really need anything right now." He said,"And please don't feel so nervous. I wont bite your head off or anything."

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 02:10 AM

Vincent can't help it really. He blushes a bit, bowing his head more. His parents never taught him how to act around nobility, though that was because they never thought he'd end up where he is now, with the Prince. "Ah...um....I'm sorry." He can't fully cut off feeling nervous, but he's trying. "I wasn't told what to do if you didn't need me now." At home, he knew what to do, what all needed to be done. Here? He has no clue.

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 02:18 AM

Bryan thought for a moment,"Well I have a little bit of work to do first. Do you think you could get my horse ready for me? I plan to go riding afterwords."

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 02:20 AM

That works a bit better on calming Vincent down. He can do that, he knows how, and that makes him feel better. At least he won't be a complete failure...not if he can do one thing right. Finally, he smiles a bit, looking at the Prince a bit. He nods a bit. "Yes, sire. I can do that."

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 02:26 AM

Bryan smiled,"Thank you for doing so. Please try to have him ready in about an hour, alright?"

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 02:34 AM

Vincent is still smiling as he nods a bit. "Yes, sir, I will." He says before heading off to do that, relieved. He has always been relatively good with animals, as long as they didn't have a bad temperment. If they did, well, sometimes he'd still be good with them.

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 02:37 AM

Bryan smiled and went off to do his work, which took him the hour he thought so. He took his time getting to the stables, wanting the young man to have plenty of time.

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 02:40 AM

Vincent is done in time. He doesn't want to rush because horses do get antsy and all. Humans and animals aren't so different as people think. Well, the actions aren't. Either way, the Prince's horse is ready for riding, and as the Prince comes up, he's just petting the horse. He always liked animals, wild and domestic, work or not.

JackThePumpkinKing1989 02-14-2014 02:47 AM

Bryan smiled,"You did a great job." He said, petting his horse too. He looked at him,"Do you ride yourself?" He asked,"If so, please take another of my horses and come with me."

Yokuutsu 02-14-2014 02:50 AM

That little praise actually makes Vincent happy. It may be nothing to someone else, but it means he's doing well so far. That's another thing he's worried about, messing up and no one letting him know. He can't fix what's broken if he doesn't realize that it's broken. "A bit." He says, but he never got to ride much. Mainly because the horses they had were work horses. "Are you sure?" He wants to go along, he always liked riding when he could.