View Single Post
The Elusive Fox
Rules are subject to change!
Failure to follow the rules will result in one warning than blacklisting.
No Stealing/Editing/Redistributing/Copying any of my work. Art Thieves will be dealt with according to the site rules.
No refunds or exchanges, so make sure you are ordering what you want.
Animals are sold as either Growing or Adult. If there is no price listed for an adult or growing animal than that choice is not available.
Adult Previews are not shown to keep some form of "secret" to these animals, unless the sale calls for Adult only.
All orders must be posted in the thread unless I give you permission to do otherwise.
All orders are delivered by Private Message.
Owners are only allowed to have 4 egg's at one time. Random Egg Drops or Gifted animal egg's are excluded from this count.
Owners are required to at least visit the shop by posting once a month or else "Doubles" of their animals can be put up for sale. Excluding animals that were obtained prior to 2/20/13.
Any language is allowed when naming your pet, but the letters used must be a part of the American alphabet [A-Z]. Names cannot be longer than 14 letters in length.
Be Patient and do not harass me. I have a life outside of the site.
Do not quote any of the post on the front page.
Send a trade imminently after placing your order. If a trade is not sent, your order will not be started.
Do not cancel your trade unless you have spoken with me first.
Do direct link your animal. This allows me to be able to change your pet without having to do a new delivery.
Do not advertise yours or someone else's shop in the thread. Link trades may be asked by either PM or Post.
I reserve the right to add, change or delete any rules with or without notice.
I reserve the right to decline anyone an animal for any reason.
~*~[.Introduction.]~[.Rules.]~[.Bulletin Board.]~[.Paper Work.]~[.Forest of Mystery.]~[.Valley of Rainbows.]~[.The Factory.]~[.Event Center.]~~*~
~*~[.Shopping Mall.]~[.Mountain of Dreams.]~[.Cave of Love.]~[.Animal Research.]~[.Advertisement Board.]~[.Records.]~[.Reserved.]~[.Reserved.]~*~

Last edited by Crevan; 03-24-2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote