View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default Pond-Side Animations - A .Gif Shop :3   #1  

Welcome to Pondside Animations!

This is a place where I would like to offer small animations of avatars, and possibly other things. things like banners, buttons, etc. I'm new to making animated .gifs, so this is as much a way for me to learn as it is to make a little extra Aurum o-o;

~~~

As I'm new to it all, I am not confident doing 'big' animations yet. So things like super confusing layered avatars, then wanting me to make a certain item move.. probably not possible XD
also, since I will only have access to a solid saved image of your avatar (unless you feel like giving me all the items on the avatar), I wont be able to do much more than make making them blink, adding text, filters etc. The 2 avatar examples below were only possible because I had the items to save images of individual poses without any white space.
(so yeah, i can do next to nothing without access to your items. realising that now DX)

~~~

right now I wont be making any sort of order form or anything.. in fact the first 3 I do will be FREE 8D I need a few more examples to offer before I fully open >_<

Examples:
Snails
Angel/demon
wings
Saith
Asami
#2 bat

Last edited by Ducky; 05-23-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old Posted 05-23-2012, 10:46 AM Reply With Quote