View Single Post
It's over 9000!
Default Sequence One   #631  
Sequence One Results!

*Creativity / Originality [20pts]
* Success of Theme [30pts]
* Avatar Flow (aka how well it goes together) [20pts]

Each judge will rate avis based on the above.
The scores will be added.
The 7 avis with the highest score will remain

(Hermes May be coming back for the next Sequence)

Anu

*Creativity / Originality [14/20pts]
* Success of Theme [8/30pts]

Total 38/70

Comments From Mizzy: I love the avi. I'm having trouble with the theme.

Comments From Mercy: I am having a little trouble seeing the theme here. I love how the avatar looks and how it flows. But it doesn't seem to scream living to me. I really do like the avatar a lot but with all the dark it really makes me think death, not life.

Espy

*Creativity / Originality [18/20pts]
* Success of Theme [23/30pts]

Total 56/70

Comments From Mizzy: One of my favorites. It was successful, even if avi flow was a little off to me.

Comments From Mercy: This avatar was pretty successful. It really made me think of changing seasons and I really like how you got all tho nature colors to look good together. Nice job!

Galla

*Creativity / Originality [19/20pts]
* Success of Theme [22/30pts]

Total 58/70

Comments From Mizzy: My favorite. Hands down. It was creative and the flow was unbelievable.

Comments From Mercy: This was hard for me to judge. To me it kind of looked like you were going for a flowery look but didn't quite hit it (maybe using one of the wings that arch up would of helped). I could be wrong. I really like the originality!

Monmon

*Creativity / Originality [14/20pts]
* Success of Theme [15/30pts]

Total 39/70

Comments From Mizzy: While its something we don't see often... I don't really like this avi. The wings threw me off. The no clothes was kinda odd for me too.

Comments From Mercy: I do like this avatar a lot. It really screams fairy. But my one problem is it makes me think of water fairy. And when I think vitality I think nature.

Nexxy

*Creativity / Originality [15/20pts]
* Success of Theme [14/30pts]

Total 43/70

Comments From Mizzy: Its to much blue for me, honestly. It makes me think of water, and even though "Water is Life" in the most literal sense its not what I was really looking for.

Comments From Mercy: I wish this wasn't so blue. It's a pretty avatar, though I am not quite sure what your are going for. This is another avatar that really makes me think water. Though this one might have been trying to for water of life.

Pinkie

* Success of Theme [13/30pts]

Total 43/70

Comments From Mizzy: This is another avi that made me think water. (I really wish we could have taken the avi you made right after this with the new koi items cause that was amazing) The background seems out of place, and I'm not quite sure why its there.

Comments From Mercy:I see kelp! I really think a lot of people went for water on this. I was really hoping to see more nature. I always like your avatars, but this is another one that makes me think water.

Reyo

*Creativity / Originality [17/20pts]
* Success of Theme [21/30pts]

Total 54/70

Comments From Mizzy: My second favorite (tied with Espy in my mind) Both of these avis make me think fall and the changing of seasons. In yours I also see "rebirth" because I see fire and thats where my mind is right now.

Comments From Mercy: I have to give you some props for going with a fire avatar. It's one of the only ones that didn't make me think of water. I keep seeing a dancer in this image. Which makes me a little happy because dancing is a very good show of life and vitality.

Twigg

* Success of Theme [10/30pts]

Total 40/70

Comments From Mizzy: I think "ice" or "frost" when I see your avi. And thats pretty much the opposite in my mind. The flow was good and I did give you points for creativity even though it wasn't what I personally was looking for.

Comments From Mercy: This avatar is similar to the water ones, though it makes me think of winter. Which is a season, so its similar to the theme. Really pretty none the less but not hitting quite the mark I was looking for.

I'm sorry to say Anu will not be moving on. It was a VERY CLOSE Ranking this round. I'm sorry to see anyone go.

The Rankings of this round:

1st : Galla * 1,500 au
2nd : Espy* 1,000 au each
3rd : Reyo * 500 au
4th* Tie : Nexxy
5th* Tie : Pinkie
6th : Twigg
7th : Monmon

-------
8th : Anu

*Each round 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will receive a prize.
(prizes may vary)

All Prices will be given out at the end on top of the finalist prizes!

Pre-Sequence Results

Next Sequence!

❷ "Into the Abyss"

Theme; Space or Deep Sea exploration.
Item Restrictions; None
Color Restrictions; None
Due Date; None

「 ★ Important Info: Since there were quite a few blue avis last time lets see what you guys can give us.

Next round after this is gonna be a fun one. So give it your all for this one! You won't want to miss what we've got planned!!
Old Posted 11-18-2012, 06:41 AM Reply With Quote