View Single Post
The Judged
I'm hoping it goes well with the theme. ;; I mean, the theme is "Nox" so I'm trying my best to really pull it off.

Yeah, this new avi will be for the competition. And because I'm stupid like that, I wrote up a story about my avi. ;; Enjoy <:Dg

The stinging pain shot through every fiber of his body and the warrior knew he was at his end. So much fighting through this infernal war and he couldn't stand any longer. All he cried out was for the pain to be gone. At that instant, he felt as if his prayers were answered. He was able to stand and there he glanced at the landscape. The battle continued and he was on his feet to fight. However, he felt his nerves stiffening. He couldn't move.

He glanced at his feet and realized he was chained down. There was no way his feet could move. If he could find a way to move his body through, he would be able to fight again! Before he could move, he noticed a small figure near his feet. It appeared to be a small angel who was tugging at him.

"...Am I dead?" The warrior asked. He couldn't believe it. If he was up and ready to go, he should still be alive. Around him were orbs of light, swimming around him and the small angel who was flying around at his feet.

"So I truly am dead, then?" He asked the small angel, who in turn nodded in agreement. Finally, the warrior closed his eyes and accepted his face. "Fine. Lead me to my fate. I lived a good life, I would say."

As he followed the small angel, he noticed a faint glow above his head. A halo decorated the small space above his head and there he walked with the small angel, among the souls of the world... waiting for their turn to be lead to their final place of eternity.

...sorry, that was horribly cheesy.

EDIT: I'll be going out for a few hours, so I'll be back later. See you guys!
Last edited by Xun; 11-19-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 01:04 PM