View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Once again your vocabulary gives me some trouble. However! I shall endeavour to come up with something of an answer.

I shall start with repeating my statement that it is better to say that I don't not believe in such paranormal things, rather than I do believe in them.

I'm not sure what sort of specific answers I can think of except to start with my regular sort of philosophy. That being that, as humans, have a mighty high opinion of ourselves if we think that we can know and/or figure out all the goings on in the universe.

I can't really respond to the idea of there being a specific plane of existence for certain entities over others, because I wouldn't go so far as to assume that such a plane even exists. If it does, the who knows how many others there may be. We only look special on our little plane of existence if there *aren't* some ridiculous number of billions more.

As to the intelligence or awareness thing, I would never discount the idea because, again, *not* considering the possibility goes back to that high opinion thing. I guess I look at supernatural consciousness as similar to the way that I look at animal intelligence other than humans. Who are we to decide that other animals can't think or reason because we lack the ability to interpret what they do, apart from what we manage with our own reason and awareness.

I'm naturally skeptical of quantifying any sort of supernatural or paranormal experience. I'm open to interpretations but if someone wants to tell me that something is truth, than I'm going to be mighty leery about it.

Not sure that answered anything, really.
Old Posted 11-21-2012, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote