View Single Post
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
It's not that I'm not willing to, it's that when I skim, I tend to gloss over all the details and then later realize that I have no idea what just happened. I can only read one story thread a day, if that, and still take in all the information. I'm still slowly reading back over the Deivai event because that one was the hardest for me. I've been here since the beginning so that's made it easier on me for following the plot, but the huge amount of characters and the quick plot twists sometimes get me lost. For example, Ryuko was super awesome and liberating his people, and then everybody turned evil and that's where I got lost, even though I read all the plot threads.
It's not so much everyone went evil, just Ryuko really. That whole "OMG Maesha killed my first daughter and then when I'm trying to liberate my people Feysha decapitates my other daughter and now they're both dead and there was a war and a bunch of people are dead and I have no kingdom and AAAHHHHHHH!!!" just didn't go over well.

Ryuko's evil kind mangled the twins so they're messed up, and then off in the Divine Realm Dacorum is wandering around without much to do and then arrives this divine vision which tells him things are going to suck, so off he goes to try and do something about it.

There, quick and dirty run-up. Oh, and reading the "Revelation" story in the Trisphee Storybook would also help to understand the "when did Dacorum get back?" thing.
Old Posted 11-27-2012, 03:06 AM