View Single Post
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #43  
"Intentions?" Mizuki asked with a tilt of his head "I have no intentions" He stated "The female has skill she just needs the right teacher" Mizuki said with a little shrug of his shoulders. Though when Thalion made the comment along the lines of a sarcastic 'and your the right one?' Mizuki growled "Better then some of the teachings I hear around this place" He stated.

Mizuki could hear the talk from the shop as well as the talk from the others that came and judging by the way most spoke there seemed to be a flaw within the little camp. To Mizuki everything seemed so...unorginized. It was a jumbled mess of different villagers. Though the longer Mizuki thought on it the he realized it was like that because thats all they had.

"Herbs are complex things" Mizuki said "The right oil from one plant and the leaf of another could kill a man faster then it would take to to consume it...while adding one little thing to that mix could change it from death to life" He said with a nod of his head. "I have sent many a year in herbal knowledge" Mizuki said with a nod of his head "There is alot I still dont know for plants change every day" He said "Finding the right teacher though and leaning is as simple as listening" Mizuki said with a nod. It was true though. Little did Thalion know how much years he had under his belt about herbs.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote