View Single Post
isn't that funny
when i joined this site it had a distinctly alternative fantasy flavor, i liked it. the stuff was fairly original and i liked almost everything that came out

as of last summer something changed an the theme the site had had since open beta started to go away. now the flavor of the place is not pure fantasy it is anime pop. while anime pop is ok in it's own right it does not sit well with the original concept of a world ravaged by petty gods and that still believes in magic and the otherworld. instead it sits better with japanese cons and gaiaonline's more gimmicky cash items

i am not saying this is /bad/ exactly overall but i am saying that i have gone from being a rune buyer(irl and mp) and shop whore who bought commons and monthlies like it was going out of style to no longer buying most anything that comes out and instead just looking for /old/ items from one two or three years ago and buying the same commons i bought in 2011

take that into consideration when i say that i dislike all three sets and i dislike them all because i disliked the animes, gaia items, and discount bin mangas they came from. i like fantasy and i like to dress my avatars in fantasy clothing and i like playing on sites that have fantasy items so my opinion of the current items are biased and come from someone who likes the kind of things trisphee used to make in it's heyday
Old Posted 04-21-2013, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote