View Single Post
Dazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
Cool. :). My grandmother was a Dane, but I actually took Swedish in school. Rodent here is from a Norwegian city very close to the Norway/Sweden border so he likes to bounce between the languages or mush them together just to throw people.

He has a pile of tiny braids and they hang lose, not cornbraids or anything. The beads would have been fed onto the hair as he was braiding it.

Shirt would be dark blue or black; pants dark denim blue; jacket army green with multicoloured patches, pale fur collar (like a beige or tan colour); eyes probably steel blue.

Yes, a gage is right, and at least four earrings in his left ear, maybe two in the right. The dangle is going through the gage. Generally speaking, the side of his head that is bald has more piercings. And I think I forgot but he has a ring in his left eyebrow and two rings in his lip. Yeah.

He changes his appearance and decorations around all the time so I'm not really worrying about what sort of accessories he has. The dangle though, should have some manner of skull or ball or something on the end of it.
This is going to be so much fun >.<
I've always wanted to draw a punk rocker, XD

Make corrections where applicable:
Hair: Platinum Blond
Left: Bald
Right: Small loose braids (silver beads added NOT cornrows)
Eyes: Steel Blue (eyeliner?)
Face: Tribal black face paint, left eyebrow ring and 2 lip rings (together or opposite sides?)
Ears:
Both; Gauge 1/2 inch (tribal) with skull/orb dangle (or right only?)
Left; 4+ hoops
Right; 2 hoops
Clothes:
Coat; army green w/ patches (camo assumed), light tan fur trimming
Shirt; Navy blue
Pants; Cargo, jean blue
Boots; black (heavy)
Pet; Ferret
Old Posted 11-11-2013, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote