View Single Post
draws the naughty bits
Default Trisphee's Event items   #1  
You know sometimes I like going into my inventory and just going through my event bundles and trying everything on just for the fun of it, to see how the outfits look (I do this on most sites actually haha) but it made me really realize and appreciate how detailed and amazing Trisphee's event set bundles are - so many amazing items have been given out in events and a lot of them have become absolute staples of my waredrobe. How about you guys? What event items can you not live without? And what's your absolute favorite event items or bundles that you've gotten?

For me, the items I use most seem to be the N'Veiss sash, pieces from the second Faust set (Dark Faust as I like to think >u>) and Maikan's belt and Azeil's shorts FOR NO REASON AT ALL lol

As for sets, there's lots I like - the aforementioned Dark Faust set, cos red and black and bloody, man, the Incognito Decorum set has some beautiful colors and items in it, Zephyr's set is super useful but I think probably for me the Ascended Fenrir set is our most beautiful bundle, I mean the outfit is just gorgeous and all the details blow me away

what about u ?

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 11-17-2013, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote