View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default   #15  
I'm interested to see what comes out of this.
Toho you are an enigma to me; I've never seen you post on the site when I was around, or participate in group streams while I was in Fen's pixel class. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, it's just that I simply don't know what your mindset is or who you are as a person. All I know about you is that you code for the site, so to break the ice let me ask you a few questions if that's okay?

1. How did (or do) you know being the webmaster for Trisphee would benefit the site as a whole?

2. Envision Trisphee in one year; under your leadership, what goals do you want to achieve, and how will you accomplish those goals?

3. Avatar sites are becoming a dying fad, in my opinion it's because of the lack of original ideas, an inactive/ignored community, a broken economy, and failure to make a profit. What actions will you do to ensure Trisphee will not only thrive, but to grow as a business and community

I do expect you to answer these questions, take as much time as needed I really want to hear well thought out response for you. Sorry if I'm being too frank, but these are some very important questions that you need to think about and to constantly refer back to in the future.

Last edited by Illusion; 03-24-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old Posted 03-24-2014, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote