View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Night of March 28th, 2014

I was standing outside a school there was very little cover, which I really needed. Me and several others ran to a small concrete wall that reached a little above my knee. In the sky were probably 50 soldiers maybe more on jet packs and shooting at things I couldn't see. Somehow I just know that I'm a fairytale creature and that's what all the soldiers are shooting. Somehow we all reappeared into this world with only some passed down knowledge of human centuries old. Our appearance was an invasion to them so they fought back, and so we had no choice but to do the same.

From the school I saw a teacher come flying my way on jet packs. He was white, brown haired and wore an orange/green/brown plaid button shirt with long sleeves rolled up. Probably 4 soldiers followed him for some reason. I can't remember what he said but the next scene proceeded like a Time Crisis video game. He would shoot and I would duck behind the concrete wall. Then I would pop up and shoot at him. In the dream I was using a wii remote that I think was shooting automatic rifle fire. The exchange went back and fourth a few times til he flew close. I fired a shot than caused him to fall near the wall. I quickly bashed his head. Now the soldiers joined the fight.

We ran, the scene jumps to an underwater train. The train's cars aren't very big, probably each one the size of an SUV. They are also orange cars and red cars, for ones with a locomotive. There's a malfunction and the car after the 5th one can' stay attached. It strands 15 other cars and humans are still hot on our tail bombing the waters. The malfunctioning car is hit and lists to its left. I quickly retrieve them and attach my locomotive to an orange car. Someone else quickly takes over. I instead go to a nearby shop belonging to an old enemy (due to conflicts of a past generation).

I cant' remember what they were called but the shop keeper was a tall tree-like being with dark bark, leaves, and glowing red eyes. He talks to me in disgust but other wise isn't hostile, with the war I guess he needs all the customers he can get. I purchase a means of teleportation and wind up near my own forces at a playground trying to retake an suburban area. The places is nearly destroyed and the enemey? Our own dead, including our best sniper. No one can get close. But when the dead get near they die. It's a stalemate.

Suddenly there's a call from Steve, one of ours and yes he is Steve from blue's clues. He is dressed like he is on the show only his shirt is a bullet proof vest and he has a helmet on. My eyes grow wide "You're dead" My statement seems somehow untrue as he look very much alive. The transmission is fuzzy and it's hard to make out everything he is saying. Steve then pops out his handy-dandy note book. He draws a quilt and points to a series of letters. A code? I teleport to that quilt, located where I used to live in Warrenton. Sure enough there are letters scattered on the quilt.

I'm not sure what happened next cause I remember being a mall. No humans were attacking but I did see some people dressed in knight armor patroling so I do my best to avoid them. There I meet up with a human contact where we chat casually about a movie, with a double meaning about some kind of delivery but I can't figure out what we're saying. He heads to the bathroom so I wait outside near pipes that extend out of the wall horizontally. They're long and vaguely shaped like a bench. The awesomeest part is that each pipe is a different colorful of the rainbow. It is just beautiful, especially on a warm spring day like this. I attempt to take a picture with my phone but it's low on battery and so it keeps acting stupid and doing other things instead of a quick picture. I get so frustrated I start crying really hard and people back away lol

Anyways me and that guy are ba
Old Posted 03-29-2014, 11:16 AM Reply With Quote