View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #13  
Both of Blue's eyes were on the demon, as they had been almost perpetually since she appeared, but now she was watching her eyes. Uzog's eyes were gorgeous in that creepy kind of way. They were a blue that matched her hair, five sapphires one larger than the rest in the center. Her skin tone was about the same as Blue's own, save for the cerulean spots dotting her arms and thighs. She did her best to not let her eyes drift down to Uzog's well-endowed scantily clad breasts and gulped, “It's...it's okay. I've never LARPed, but I'd be lying if I said it was something that I wasn't interested in.”

Blue wet her lips, “Well, I suppose now isn't a great time to get interested. Shit is insane right now. Our political climate is in shambles and we're at the brink of war (if we're not already in one) at any given instant.” She sighed, afraid she was boring the great creature from the Underworld, “Well, I'm not exactly...straight. At least, not in the conventional sense. I figured if I find someone it will be another woman who can't uh...impregnate me?” The question inflection wasnt' intentional, but she didn't know how else to say it, at least not in the most vulgar of fashions. “Why did you...did you roast him?” Blue croaked, wishing she didn't.

“You know? I wouldn't mind. I am just excited that I don't have to worry anymore. I'll wait as long as it takes,” Blue said returning the playful maliciousness with a grin of her own. No, no amount of waiting was going to deter Blue from her happy spirits. She hadn't found a job yet and was sweating about being able to be paid before the first month's due was up. Now? Now she would be sure to find a job in time. She'd bought that extra time no problem.

“Okay, okay. We'll figure something out. Uh...lemme get some clothes on and then we'll see what we can do about returning to Hell. I don't know, I guess I just kind of assumed that once a deal was done you'd just kind of be released? Shows how much I know...” Blue murmured now leaning down to unattach the rest of the curtain from the rod with much struggle and eeking to the door with slightly less trouble.
Old Posted 10-20-2017, 07:39 PM Reply With Quote