View Single Post
A*DIC*TED
Default   #7  
Joane didn't loosen her hold on him for even a moment despite his squirming around. She had no qualms about delivering him into the hands of the guard captain. He could howl whatever protests he liked to the guard watching over his cell. Once they reached the guard station she called out for the captain. Captain Cooper was a swarthy man with shoulders twice as broad as Trevor was. "My debt to you is paid, Coop." The knight snapped as she shoved the feline into his grip. "He was coming out of Lord Brighton's window. He says he didn't take anything, but I'll leave it up to your people to find out what he was supposedly doing there."

She leaned against the bars of his cell as he was searched and let out an ugly laugh when they found the lock picks. "I suppose those are for cleaning your teeth then?" She asked with a roll of her eyes. "Right... I don't suppose Brighton will be vouching for you."
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-15-2017, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote