View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #41  
=-=-=-=-=-==-A R C : C LU B / I N V A S I O N-==-=-=-=-=-=

Viora looked out the window of her shuttle and let out a tired, agitated sigh - the woman looking over to the other group of Edensians that remained silent and hesitent to open their mouths. It was...Not something any of them looked forward to. Anyone could storm in and lay waste to a bunch of gangers in their natural hell-hole. Viora had promised them something a little more exotic. A witch hunt for terrorists and enemies of the state of Edensia. By all accounts the group that RIola was leading should have left a long time ago and continued running. Instead they seemed to have bunkered themselves in with one of the more colorful criminal weapons.

The orders from Viora's commander were clear as crystal as well. No survivors, sans the princess of Daowei. A bit of a loose end that Viora had mentioned to her superiors but she was chastised. The woman didn't belong to Edensia's list of most wanted, nor did they need to bring about a crisis to an already rocky alliance with her homeworld. Political tape that the blue-haired Edensian wished she could have avoided. Perhaps she could have something akin to accident, but that depended on the circumstances at hand. And it was still a good few hours before they made planetfall. At least the initial forces were there and at the ready.

"Ma'am. The others are ready. We can initiate the assault at your command and gain the advantage of surprise. We just can't do anything until we recieve your orders."

Viora looked over towards the voice that echoed out of her commlink and nodded to herself, before taking a small breath and flicking a bit of dust from her combat suit and glared at the rest of her unit, who looked with a bit of worry. It was time, Viora thought. The anticpation was killing her girls, and while she could have continued to have waited for the perfect moment, there was no sense in using a hammer like a scalpel.

"Commence initial operations. The Daoweians will be there in no time, and the longer we wait, the more entrenched this criminal scum is going to get. Daoweian target to be apprehended and not killed. Everyone else? Terminated with utmost prejudice."

Viora sighed once more and then cooed at the masked girl who let out a pained moan next to her. "Nu-Vail. Relax. The augments hurt. I understand. Once we find him, I assure you that I will at least leave him unharmed as well." The maked woman let out a small, painful gurgle and clenched at the mask, trying to pull it off; Viora slapping her hands away, and then pulling the Nu-Vail into a small hug that calmed the woman down for a moment. "My dear little pobrecito. Que Triste."
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote