View Single Post
Mercury Poisoning!
(( Crystaline is a Unicorn btw XD))

Crystaline smiled "Oh yes we have some clips for manes. Are there any particular things she is into? Stars? Moons? Hearts?" she listed off a few. "Some mares don't mind the shape, but does he have a favorite color? Those are over here." she said moving over to the 'mane care' section. A selection of mane clips, headbands, tiaras, and just some mini clips to decorate a mane for special occasions and not everyday wear.

She turned and watched the grey mare looked around at another display case. While Cy walked over and looked at the case she was standing behind, she called over to the other mare. "Is there anything you are looking for?" she asked her. "Again if you want something custom I don't charge extra and I'm pretty efficient with my work so I can have it done pretty fast if you need it quickly." she said.

She would stand there and let the stallion look through the case, and think about her questions as he browsed. "We'd want your friend to have the best gift possible, and I can make that happen. Or at least hope so." she said sheepishly.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote