View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default How to Train your Newbie Adventurer: Electric Boogaloo 2 in 3D [M]   #1  
--- Anreikland: Guild Hall ---

Wisp looked up from the tome she was reading and raised a brow, the look of unamusement on her face turning into pure agitation when she noticed the various people looking around so...Mirthfully. Disgusting. She hated just about everyone in this place and with the times turning more profitable, it meant more people would be coming through these halls with the high and mighty ideas of chivalry and helping others for the benefit of all. Wisp let out a soundless yawn and narrowed her eyes at the sheer heinous thought of doing any sort of guild work without profit the end goal in mind and to be frank?

Disgusting.

And of course there was her apprentice she was supposed to be assisting, the boy some backwards yokel with the grand delusion of being something more. At least the boy was listening to her and was standing next to her polishing a dagger and more importantly, keeping quiet and making sure no one was planning to assassinate her or anything. Granted his exuberence was a bit taxing, and the fact he seemed to want to sign them both up for the most diminished, lackluster jobs available - Christoval this time giving them the time-honored job of cleaning out greenskins from some peasant mine in the sticks to the west.

"Sir Christo?" Wisp hummed, her voice soft and tired, though rarely heard enough to make the younger cavalier jump in place for a moment before raising a brow at her. "Yeah miss?"

"I hate you."

Christoval snorted and rolled his eyes, looking at his superior with a rather childish grin. He knew the optimism was poison to her, and he wasn't about to start scowling for fear of people thinking he was too far gone beyond saving, simply for being put with someone with such a horrid reputation. The girl had some good left in that obsidian rock she called a heart, and he was gonna try and get some of that to come out at some point. "You say you hate me, but here you are sitting next to me, and guiding me and such." He beamed back at her, taking a seat finally, and watching as Wisp scooted a full foot away from him.

"I have to sit near you and guide you. Mandated orders. Speaking of. Start packing for the trip. And I believe others may be joining us. Terrific." Wisp spat out. "...Also pack my things. I'm busy today."
Old Posted 12-25-2017, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote