View Single Post
Developer
Default   #31  
SUBJECT: Green Light Projector
AUTHOR: Dr. Albert Wily
DATE: June 17, 20XX
FORMAT: Plain Text

After reviewing the data from experiments DWN-014, DWN-011, and DWN-015, I decided to begin more specific research into the more exotic applications of Wily effect energy. While its applicability as a power source is obvious, the ability to construct solid projections that are more stable than traditional condensed energy technology suggests that its uses go far beyond just a battery.

As both DWN-011 and DWN-015 independently produced the same effect using different colors of energy when neither of them was designed with that capability, it seems like barrier production must be a simple and common phenomenon. This makes it a good target for experimental reproduction.

In my own personal experimentation, I have found the green Wily effect to be the easiest to manipulate, so my next goal will be to construct a device to allow me to create barriers by myself!

In parallel I have also begun analyzing the artificial intelligence cores of the Robot Masters to attempt to derive more specific information about the nature of each distinct Wily effect. I will document these findings in another report.

_____

Super short update today because I ended up spending four hours on hold with AT&T because my Internet service isn't working. >_< I managed to squeeze this in by routing through a server at work that I was able to get to still. I was really hoping to get more out of this update than I did, but at least it's a complete piece.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote