View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #5  
Sedrex narrowed his eyes, honing in on the source of annoyance. The alien with a princess complex boiled his britches. He smiled sardonically. "Oh, am I speaking too loud for my alien mistress?" Sedrex spoke in a mocking, childish manner. He chuckled, continuing to make his way to the bar. A bottle of gin now sat between the dazed bartender and himself. He took a seat on a swiveling stool, popping the top off and chugging the bottle with ease. He let out a long sigh before responding to the alien again.

"Your human?" He snickered. "Your human?" His eyes pattered back and forth in his head, an engineered eye pinpointing the nervous human behind her. "Go ahead. Let me see what they're made of. Then I can piece them back together after I've eviscerated them." He snarled, leaning in to take another swig of the entirely bitter liquid. If his eye were able to see what lay beneath the human's skin, he might've said no. But to Rex, this human pet seemed like a lanky puppy with no fight in them whatsoever. It would be fun to tear them limb from limb.
Old Posted 01-14-2018, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote