View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #29  
In and out. Deep breaths. It's like Wisp says. Sometimes anger is good. Sometimes it's bad. This is a bas time. Christoval murmured in his head as he subsided his anger and sourness towards his own stories. Death unsettled him beyond all reason. There were so many reasons and places to go when one had died, it was impossible to even imagine where he'd end up. Let alone his own mother and father, and the thought of them, along with all the grand people he had met earning a sulfurous, anguishing eternal end made him shake a little, though the thoughts faded out as soon as they arrived; Kastivi's voice the siren song that lulled him back to the Tavern, and not in the realm of 'What-if.' and worry. "We'll make a dent on everything. Doing good for everyone. Ending the lives of evil things, and monsters. " Christoval huffed, shaking his plume of white hair and bringing back that smile. "Can't dwell on the bad. Knights don't do that, right?"

"I guess that's unusual. Wonder why Wisp is taking a more...Caring approach to me then. All the rumors seem to point that she doesn't like working with new people like me." Christoval uttered, staring incredulously, and then suppressing a sneeze that had happened to try and creep up on him. This damn place always seemed to trigger some sort of allergy, and soon enough his nose was beginning to grow pink. The thought of Kastivi in the heat of a skirmish however, sent the young man's mind racing, both towards the imaginings of seeing her fight. And the inevitable aftwards of glistening skin. Delicious. "It's weird. Hearing you struggle and such, and then have to deal with a lot of the training. But look on the bright side. You have someone who will teach you how to do everything. I'm stuck just...Hoping for the best when it comes to swordplay. Least the healer will be here if I screw up really bad..."

Her smile was going to be the death of him at this rate, and the more Christoval looked towards that gorgeous face, the more and more his smitten heart raced like a dog after a hound. "It's true though. People don't beat ogres with strength. They outsmart then. Same thing goes with a lot of monsters that I've read about in Wisp's books." Christoval beamed, wriggling in place and then swerving out of the way of a larger, Northern looking man clad in splint mail. "Just gotta have more faith in yourself. I mean, I think y-" Christoval himself was flabbergasted and just stood there as a blonde-haired, dirt-coated woman was hugging the life out of Wisp; the young knight moving in and trying to seperate them, only for Deadwaltz to simply flex and shoulder bump him off; Christoval landing backwards on his ass in front of Kastivi, looking back at her and shrugging. "I have no clue who she is."

"Ahhhh! Yah got younglings too Wisp!" Deadwaltz screamed, finally dropping a sweat-coated Wisp onto her feet; the dark mage looking similar to a cat who was thrown into a bathtub.

"One of them is mine. The boy you slammed to the ground. Christoval. The other girl is his love interest." Wisp said plainly.

Deadwaltz turned on her heels and beamed at the two, clapping her hands together and then resting them on her cheeks. "Ah! Lovers. Cute and whatnot. When yah gonna have kids, ah wanna see them! Though you look really young for...Ah...Slamming pelvises and shooting kids into another. Hold hands first. Then fuck like rabbits."
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 02-07-2018, 11:06 PM Reply With Quote