View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"My bulge has won many an awards, I can assure you." Tritonia droned, rolling her eyes and administering a bit of discipline in the form of a stomp of boots onto the girl's feet. Filthy southerners with too big a mouth were gonna learn real quick in that regard. "I seem to forget that your kind. Southern. Whore. Most likely inbred, tend to take things in the literal. Explains the state of affairs for your people."

Tritonia snorted and flicked the woman in her nose; the bard sneering at her with the disdain of a thousand suns beaming in unison. "Well, you're going to learn really fast now, aren't you? On the bright side if worst comes to, I can always sever a tendon and have you left for the birds. Or bandits. Or monsters. Whatever is currently being the problem at the time that would require a hasty retreat." Tritonia said, sing-song and chipper as a small child with a new toy. This girl was going to be something extraordinary. Whether that was a good thing or not would remain to be seen.
"I just want to come home," said the Astronaut.
"So come home," said Ground Control.
"So come home," said the Voice from the Stars.

“And he goes around killing people?” said Mort.
He shook his head. “There’s no justice.”
Death sighed. NO, he said,... THERE'S JUST ME.
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote