View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
“Food sounds good, I seem to want to eat twice as much as I used to.” Oliver said with his same flirty smile before he went to fetch the canister of water. “Didn’t get much rest… to many thoughts… and another message from my sister…” Oliver said before he took poured himself some water, the pale scar of his turning bite shone out against his left arm, the tattoos around it where not patchy at best, like any skin that healed over a wound. It was the only scar he had now, even the small cuts from shaving or accidentally knocking himself when making food healed to fast it was like he had never hurt himself… it was still unnerving to the young man.

Oliver still regretted how he’d snapped at Ellie in wolf form… he was surprised he could remember it so well. He remembered the pain of the transformation, both to a wolf and back to a naked human, how his bones cracked and reshaped themselves, how the fur growing out of his skin had caused bleeding for a moment or too. His teeth growing longer and sharp, and most of all the feeling that he needed to rip into something with his claws and teeth, to taste the crimson blood to calm the beast within.

From Ellie he’d heard that his pain had been clear in even his wolf eyes, and they had figured out right quick that his wolf was more calm the less people there were around him when he was in the furry form. It was something to get used to Oliver guessed, he was used to his big group of friends, his past boyfriends. Most of all his family, he missed the presence that came with a bigger group of people, it was safer for both wolf and witch if they stayed with just themselves, less attention drawn and that kind of thing.

Leaning back on his arms Oliver looks up at the sky, stars winking down on the pair of friends. “So, how many wolves have you taken down?” He asked with pure curiosity in his rumbling voice, he didn’t hold it against Ellie for being there to put him down originally before he even thought to LOOK for the one who bit him, part of Oliver had wanted to just end it. After all he didn’t want to be a danger to his loved ones.
Old Posted 09-27-2018, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote