View Single Post
Gothic Princess
Default   #37  
Think everyone is feeling the pinch these days. I'm lucky if the funds I get are enough to last two weeks which is why happy to finally have full time work, just hoping can stay on benefits till the company pays me training, etc which is only two months after I start then I can say bye bye to the endless hours of having to apply for every shit job out there, 99 percent were jobs I didn't even want.

Well, I'm sure probably most of the mods have left besides Gal?

Right now, prizes don't have to be anything huge like runes, etc. Was kind of thinking of putting an art contest together, really want some new art of my one OC, kind of picture her similar to my avatar with the crazy Killer Jeff smile and a scythe dripping blood.. *coughs* just it never looks as I imagine when I try to sketch her, usually it's trying to find the perfect little smirk or the right hair style for references where Chloe, besides the style of clothing, her expression/hair is quite easy esp when updating her after five years, lol. Dunno why Noelle has to be difficult one to draw.

but till the site gets more active, probably doing simple contests would be better like avatars, etc. I still need to get the items in the shop for runes.. I don't have any of the 2018 items.

Where is the item request thread at? Chloe demands some frogs friends for her avatar, the giraffe is too cute and fluffy through... :} can we get an update with options of having a ripped up version of it?

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 07-23-2022 at 06:19 PM.
Old Posted 07-23-2022, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote