View Single Post
Pixelist
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalhanahue View Post
Stabbsworth: Lol I'm rather fond of cats as well but hubs and step-daughter are allergic. Not to mention we had the doggos first and I'm pretty sure that Sir would eat a cat or torment it to death. He's not super aggressive but he would probably think it's a squeaky chew toy @_@. That being said, he kind of acts like a cat really. He's always climbing on things and wants love when he wants love otherwise he gets sassy. He's always kind of sassy though.

Whiskey sounds like a cat we had when I lived with my parents. She just wanted attention all the time and about tripped you when you walked. She also attempted to be a shoulder cat quite often.

Lol Semi sounds annoyingly enduring. Especially with being so screaming so early in the morning.

Espy: They both think they are lap dogs and they are decidedly not lol. Sir will just come over and straight up try to sit or lay in your lap and he's about 75 pounds and muscular. Lady is 100 pounds at least but she's a little more aware of her size when it comes to sitting and laying. Now, she'll jump up and put her paws on your shoulders to get a bear hug but she doesn't attempt to lay on anyone aside from Sir. She also will burrow into my lap when I'm sitting on the couch. We have a routine where I come home from work and when I sit down on the couch sit a little closer to the edge so she can come over and burrow her face into my lap while I pet her neck, ears, and chest. This usually lasts about five minutes then she'll basically turn her side to me and straddle my lap with her tummy on it while I pet her back and lastly give butt rubs above her tail. Then her legs go crazy and she sometimes does almost sit with her rear in my lap but she's not putting her full weight on me.
pretty sure the reason her legs go crazy for butt rubs is bc there's a bunch of nerves at the base of the tail, and they can't reach it to be able to scratch there. whiskey and semi do the same, though they're more towards fond of licking the air.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-25-2022, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote