View Single Post
Heavenly Angel
Default How are you guys doing?   #1  
Hello fellow Trisphee members...

How are you guys holding up in the real world? I really miss all the old friends I made on here and other sites. I hope you guys are doing well!

It sucks so much to see everyone disappeared, especially those that I grew up with online throughout the years. I was 13-14 and now I'm 30, time really went by quick. Whenever I think about this, I feel really sad because I've made so many amazing friends throughout the years and now I lost contact with almost all of them.

Feel free to share your memories about Trisphee and how you found out about this site.

* I was on Kinsaki back around April of 2018, yeah it's still stuck in my head. I made some friends and there was a lady named Pregnant Pickle, she told me about Trisphee and it was during closed beta. I applied to be staff member and got accepted, but that was a long time ago and I helped designed some items. I used to be really active at the very beginning and then I went on hiatus for a year or so to focus on myself....since then I've been on and off, but I still check on Trisphee regularly.

Also, just a side note, I really miss Glitch, she was so nice to me and was a wonderful friend. She even asked me to go visit her in real life, but I never got the chance to and now it's too late. Last year, I had a moment when my flight changed to her state and I was thinking about her. </3
Old Posted 08-31-2023, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote