View Single Post
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I don't know you, so I'm not sure about you being annoying XD <3 I used to be super annoying on avatar sites, there were some people that hated me so much that they had to stalk me on different sites just come for me. haha, that's back in the days...

I was a really active user on Pantheon, but I got busy with life and left there about 2 years ago or so. I gave away all my items before I left though and recently I tried to go on, but I couldn't find the site anymore. XD I guess they shut down the site like you said. Did they make an announcement about it and why they closed?

i've been told that i'm annoying but more towards in the sibling sort of manner.

also, yeah, pantheon wasn't making enough money to keep the lights on. iirc pinster does still have all the files, so they can reboot the site at any time they feel like it, but i think the site did suffer from a major lack of advertising. plus the layering system did feel a bit convoluted, but it was understandable that they wanted to make it as comprehensive as possible so that you didn't end up with weird layering bugs.

i do have a bunch of items designed for trisphee, but they haven't been released yet. did i mention the catfish stache? i checked at one point and saw that it had been released, i'm pretty sure i was the one that made that. you can probably tell by the amount of contrast ngl.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-31-2023, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote