View Single Post
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Found the knife, thankfully. Also got the core of one costume's tail made (Braided a bunch of yarn strands to make it, so it'll swing when I walk). also got my fangs for that costume sorted out (went with a short set, for the aesthetics). now I'm just waiting on makeup to arrive, and also working on the shirt, and hoping I'll have a chance to go thrift shopping before the month's over. I still need to make the horns, and find or make a kazoo (yes, you read that right. The character specializes in the kazoo), plus finish the tail...

And that's the easier of the two costume options I have. I'm a bit burnt out on my main costume option atm. but I did get some progress made on the mace for that one... I still need to finish the upper arm armor besides what I'll be tackling on the 19th... then it's just a matter of finishing the mace, making trim for the pieces that need it, final detail work, then sealing the foam and painting it, and finishing the wrap skirt. oh, and finding a pair of gloves that will work.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-16-2023, 11:11 AM Reply With Quote