View Single Post
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #19  
At least they were accepting it and not wanting to leave because there was a woman on board. That made me nod sternly when they walked away. I then turned back to Haze and smiled. I motioned towards the crew since I noticed she was observing them already. I couldn't get over how good she was going to be for this crew. I could just feel it. She had so many skills when it came to being on a ship. I then sighed and turned my attention back to the rest of the crew. They would glance over here every now and then, giving Haze rather dirty glances. That was going to have to stop. The smile fell from my lips immediately as I crossed my arms over my chest and gave them all a hard scowl. They were going to get used to this and they were going to get used to it now.

"Alright, Haze. You can take a look around if you want. You can do whatever you need to do to get used to everything around here. People pretty much have the same job everyday. They like to mix it up at times though, so don't worry if someone's at a different post someday," I said and nodded. My eyes then rested on Quincy. He was looking rather suspicious by some barrels. He was notorious for taking random naps. I smirked and then looked back towards Haze. "Well, if you need me just give a shout, alright? I'm going to go take care of some things."

Then I moved away from her and quickly made my way towards Quincy and his strange creature he demanded keeping. I sighed softly and wrapped my left arm around his shoulders, pulling him in tight. I leaned down and put my head right next to his, looking in the exact same direction. "So... What are you about to do? Over here, near these barrels? I can throw you overboard whenever I feel like it you, know," I said, the last part obviously a joke.

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 10-10-2010, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote