View Single Post
In the Box
Smile Ye Olde Town OOC   #1  
Mandatory warning: Contents of this thread may contain gore, language and such.

Read below for requirements, post when you agree.

First and foremost, I am a casual RPer. I'm perfectly fine with one liners, as long as it isn't abused. Grammatical errors, misspellings are also very forgivable. My posts are sometimes lengthy 6+ paragraphs but I can also fall prey to the one liner. So just let it flow naturally. c:

Apart from that, what more can you ask? I do not require a certain length per post, only that you interact and give me something to reply to.

Also, I'm patient. But if you're going to leave me hanging for about a week, please message me. I will do the same. Also, tell me if you are uninterested, want to quit or want to spice things up. I will do the same as well. C:

A note though, this is kind of a pet peeve for me, I don't care for profiles. What your character is, what your background, name and gender, I don't want to know before hand. I want you to present your character to me, in the role play.

I don't like romance as a center theme. Just saying.

That said there are some boundaries and as for what they are? I don't know yet, talk to me. ^^ I hope to see some common sense though.

Oh, and another thing. Please, no post styles. You can color your font(I usually do) and all that, but no symbols, pictures or fanciness. It's totally unnecessary.

Please post on the thread, I will check it whenever I hop on Trisphee.

PLEASE READ

I would like to take a note of: You are free to manhandle other characters, such as Rimes, Mrs. Luyens and the rest of the staff. Even the creepy happenings is also free for you to do, and we will all just adapt.
Last edited by Mica; 01-19-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old Posted 01-11-2011, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote