View Single Post
MUTANT D:

•••The doctor’s charts say:

•Name
Ariana Rayanne Skye

•Nicknames
Ray, Ari, Ai, Ana, etc. I respond to all sorts of things though I prefer Ray the most.

→But there’s a lot more to me•••

•Love comes in many forms but I’m:
Straight

•People say I am a good person because I am:
- Individualistic and unique -
No one's quite like me.
- Intelligent -
I can solve any problem you throw at me.
- Perpetually Calm in Tough Situations-
If you panic the world may end if not... Well then we've all got a chance for survival.
- Organized -
I've always got a handle on myself and I know where everything is.
- Gentle-
I can be softer than lamb down.
- Kind -
Extending a helping hand never hurt me after all.

•Sometimes I can get on their nerves because I am:
- Stubborn -
It's My way or the Highway.
- Sarcastic -
Oh. No really?! What was you're first clue, genius?
-Temperamental -
She's gonna blow!
- Grudge Holder -
Humph. You've wronged me so why should I forgive you?
- Perfectionist -
It's gotta be just right or somebody's gonna pay!

•Things that draw me in:
- A microphone and an open stage -
I love to sing and dance. It's my passion and that's all there is to it.
- Ice Cream -
I love it. So much. Words cannot describe how much I love ice cream.
- Animals -
They're so soft and fluffy and one of the few things that can calm me down when I'm upset. To bad I've never gotten to keep one as a pet...
- Snorkeling -
The ever changing underwater scene, with no two seconds the same. There's just something so awe inspiring about it.
- Music in general -
Even if it's not being sung by me it's still my passion.
- Chocolate -
The greatest invention of all man kind. Enough said.

•Things I avoid:
- Stuck up people -
They're just as flawed as any other human so why don't they just get off they're high horse?
- Bugs -
Especially ones with a lot of legs. Spiders and centipedes included. Ugh.
- Being Cold-
It's not a pleasent feeling in the least.
-The Feel of Cottonballs-
Hey! It's not that weird! I just don't like how it's texture sends little shivers down my spine!
- Peanut Butter -
It's gross and slimy. You try to eat any thing with it and it all just gets stuck on the roof of your mouth.
- Medicine -
This particular phobia is probably due to the drug that took away all my hope for a regular childhood and had me instead raised in a laboratory with a bunch of people who were perpetually eager to stick needles into me and extract my DNA.
- Fire -
It burns and ton's of wild animals have been killed by wild fires before.

•What makes me one in a million:
I have the abilities of Transmogrification and Teleportation. Transmogrification is the ability to change my body from one shape to another. I can do partial or full transformations in the respect that a partial transformation is where I change only a part of my body at a time. Such as changing my arm to a shield to defend against attacks or to a sword for the purpose of attacking. I can also change my ears to cat ears for enhanced hearing, my eyes to eagle eyes for enhanced sight and my nose to that of a dog's for enhanced smell. Full transformations take more time but give the transformation more power. An example of a full transformation is myself changing my body into a sword for the use of one of my team mates. The blade would be sharper and the sword lighter and faster than if I just changed my arm to a blade. I tend to change my eye color day to day just because it's easier than changing my hair color.

Teleportation is much simpler to explain. It's a method of getting myself from one place to another instantly. All I do is concentrate on where I'm going and twirl on my foot. By the time the twirl is finished I will be where I visualized. The downfall is I can't teleport to a place I've never been or seen a photograph of. I have to be able to visual image of where I'm going or I may just end up stuck in a wall somewhere.

•My past is what truly sets me apart:
I was born to a single mother. The scientists told me that my dad had died, but since they wouldn't give me any details I suspect he just ran out on my mom. It wouldn't have surprised me. Apparently she had been really happy when the drug saved my life but when we got home and she discovered my body changing into various forms... Well let's just say things took a turn for the worse.

My powers didn't set in for almost a year before it was like someone stuck a nerve and all my powers began to form at an explosively fast rate. It began with my arm taking the shape of my rattle and then more drastic things like my arm would transform into blocks and fall clean off my body. Of course it always went right back but my mother was at a loss. What finally put her over the edge was when I began taking my first steps, much earlier than a normal child, at only ten months of age and I tottered and turned slightly. The next thing she knew I was gigging from the kitchen on top of the counter playing with knives. She couldn't keep me safe from myself so she had to let me go. That's what they've told me at least... Maybe she just didn't want a freak for a kid any more.

I was the youngest of all six of us but the first to be given up by my mother. So while I've always been the little sister type I try my best to help the others out and try to plau the mother role for them. I developed a latent talent for dancing and singing early on but I wasn't much good at anything else other than utilizing my powers, strategizing and acrobatics. I like a lot of things about living here though. While they may not be the warmest people in the world the doctors are... Relatively good people and they've treated me well, letting me develop at my own pace.

I'm scared of the new training plan. I can't remember my mother at all and I've lost all contact with her. What if she doesn't love me... or worse doesn't remember me at all. What would happen if she wasn't as caring as the scientists said she was. I don't know what to expect from this and just that terrifies me. I like things to be organized and predictable but predicting this will probably be the last thing I'll be able to do. Somebody help me.

•Don’t tell anyone but I like:
No one yet, so stop asking!

•My palate:
Teal

•Pulling my strings:
SkyKittyKat

Oh look! More pretty pictures! You should see them!
Old Posted 02-02-2011, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote