I’m empathetic.
I value life over all things.
I don’t fight unless I have to.
I’m very uplifting.
I’m not dramatic.
I’m honest.

•Sometimes I can get on their nerves because I am:
Have a slight OCD.
Have strict rules about my belongings, slight as they are.
Don’t talk much if I don’t know them.
Refuse to emotionally attach myself.
Eat far too much.
Have an obsession with hammers and axes.
Get annoyed too easily.

•Things that draw me in:
Anything involving weapons.
Large novels.
Most music(Does NOT like Pop, rap, or modern alternative/emo rock)
Strong women.
German or Russian being spoken.
Fooood~

•Things I avoid:
Rap, modern alternative/emo rock, and pop music.
Weak willed/whiny people.
Magazines.
Calamari.
Heat.

•What makes me one in a million:
Instant Proficiency(If he picks up a weapon, he can use it, no questions asked. This does not work for modern weaponry, aside from light guns, for some reason. His favorite is using duel Scimitars. He has never really used them, but often dreams of them.)
Slight control over earth (Things like rocks, dirt, metals, etc. He can move it, and he can mold them. However, molding it becomes increasingly difficult depending on what the material is, and he can only do it once or twice a day when it comes to metal and hard gemstones without causing himself some real mental exhaustion.)

•My past is what truly sets me apart:
I was never told about my family. Apparently, their reaction to me was so cruel, so disturbing, I was not to be told. They only told me one thing: “We wish you didn’t have to meet them one day….” That was said to me just recently. I wonder if they feel remorse for what horrible thing they must have done to me? I always have wondered about my jacked-up hip…was that their doing as well?

I was raised here, just like the rest of them. I don’t know them very well, and never intended to get to know them, but now, it seems like we could all use friends. I’m not going to deprive them of that, if I can be of help. I’ve always wished I was a bit more friendly. Maybe now is the time? I don’t really know, but I’m ready for whatever comes. “Be prepared.” That’s my way,and I am. I’m prepared. I think…

I’m not going to say I’m necessarily unhappy here. I’ve always loved all the training, even craving and requesting more at times. I’m not like the others, I don’t have stories to hear about how my parents loved me, or how they were happy I was alive. I was an mistake to them, it seems, and so yes, I’m almost glad I’m here. Almost…

•Don’t tell anyone but I like:
Nobody yet, so stop asking.

•My palate
Sienna

•Pulling my strings
Hermes
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 02-02-2011, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote