•Name
Lance Thomas Monczki

•Nicknames
Simple "Lance"

→But there’s a lot more to me•••

•Love comes in many forms but I’m:
Straight

•People say I am a good person because I am:
I'm very protective of the people close to me.
I tend to smile a lot, or just never look sad.
I'm very open to trying new things.
I love to help out others.
I tend to be calm during bad times.
I'm trustworthy.

•Sometimes I can get on their nerves because I am:
I can be annoying at times.
Sometimes I talk a little too much.
I keep things in an organized mess.
I hate "no" for an answer.
I can be fairly lazy.
When I am sad, I lock myself away from people.
I can be too curious at times.

•Things that draw me in:
Music - expect rap, country, and jazz.
New things that I haven't tried.
The cold weather and snow.
Books - I love to read.
Drawing, more like doodling, actually.
Candy. I'm addicted to it.

•Things I avoid:
Hot days.
Popcorn.
Needles.
Being / Seeing others sad.
Rap, Country, and Jazz music.
Different languages, they confuse me.

•What makes me one in a million:
- Ice Manipulation -
This is very easy for him to do. He can change water into ice and do as he pleases with that ice. Depending on what he makes with it, it may be stronger or weaker. His favorite thing to mold together is a sword, which is generally strong, but weak in warm weather.

- Possession -
This takes a toll on his body, and is difficult. He can take over another person's body for a short period of time to do what he pleases. The longer he is that person's bod, the longer his body is vulnerable to attacks and the more exhausted he is after wards. He tends to get a headache whenever he does it, and cannot do much of anything after he uses this.

•My past is what truly sets me apart:
I had been told very little about my parents as I grew up. It was hard at times, but I guess it didn't bother me much. Of course, I really wanted to know who my parents were, but that's the way life is now. It was obvious my parents were scared of me, worried, but scared.

The doctors did explain what had happened to me to get me to where I am today. It started off small. My mother would give me some water, but when she would come back, the water would completely frozen. From there, things got worse. I would supposedly turn that water I had frozen into different things, mainly into small blocks that I enjoyed playing with. This stocked my mother, but what shocked her more was that they didn't melt normally like regular ice did. She finally brought me back to the hospital with my father so the doctors could deal with their "monster" child.

Living here has it's up's and down's. Training is hard and boring. It's the one thing I wish I didn't have to do; I hate fighting. With the others living here, though, I don't feel so bad. It's nice to know that there's a few others who are like you. I've been trying to get to know the others, but it hasn't worked out that well ...

•Don’t tell anyone but I like:
Why would I want to tell you. ~

•My palate
Slate Gray for actions and Black for speaking.

•Pulling my strings
Nightmare
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 02-06-2011, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote